❦ E L E V E N ❦

"Jonah, don't be such a stubborn! Let me help you! You are going to hurt yourself." Nini exclaimed frustrated to him.

"I'm almost there! Stop being so overprotective." He said and almost let go one of the bags fell down the stairs.

"Are they always like that?" The young grandmother asked to her granddaughter.

"Basically." The little girl took a sip of her hot chocolate that her Nanna made.

"They look like they are married." Carrie said and was her time to take a sip of the hot chocolate.

They were observing the two young adults and Daisy sighed at her grandma's words.

"I wished..." She whispered to the hot chocolate in her little hands.

Carrie frowned at hearing her granddaughter's whisper.

She always thought that Jonah and Nini would end up together, but Jonah is to blind to see that his love is reciprocated.

Jonah confessed her once that he had feelings for the girl, and she could see the sparkler in his eyes every time he would talk about her or with her.

Carrie still sees that sparkler, Jonah is just broken to realize it.

Daisy's mother was the one that broke him and Nini have been trying to fix him over the past years.

But heartbroken is the hardest thing to fix and Jonah is looking for a girl that have already been by his side all his life.

"You should open your dad's eyes, Daisy, he listens to you." Carrie said.

The girl looked up at her with a confused face.

"Just talk to him about how you feel. You're a smart girl, you're the one that can put them together." Her Nanna's words replied in her little head.

She is the one that can make her dream came true.

Maybe with a little help she will make it true.

She looked up to the stairs to see her Daddy finally at the top and the one that she wants to call Mommy giving a slap in the back of her Daddy's neck.

A giggle came out of her lips and the two young adults smiled down at her.

She smiled back at them, giving her almost drunk hot chocolate to her Nanna, and walked up the stairs to hug Nini's legs, a symbol of affection that she has always gave to her.

Nini picked her up and kissed her cheek, Daisy wrapped her arms around the neck of the eldest to put her close to her.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Affection of a dream...

- Love, Violet♡