❦ T H I R T Y - S E V E N ❦

"It's Christmas!" The little girl yelled running down the stairs into their new living room, where Nini was putting some more pictures in the walls.

The moving day was three day ago, making the young woman really proud of her decorations decisions when she walked over the door that day, but there are some things that she wants to do herself.

Jonah was the one making sure everything was perfect for her because he didn't want her to see nothing until the moving day.

The Christmas Eve was spent by the three of them in their living room just watching Christmas movies all day, cooking and baking in the kitchen for today's day and singing the holiday's songs.

As for today, they have their families coming over and also the boys that have presents to exchange.

Nini put the picture down on the living room's table and opened her arms so the little one could jump on them.

"Merry Christmas, my sweet baby!" They shared a tight hug and kisses.

"Merry Christmas, mommy!" The young mom sit them on the ground next to the Christmas tree in their special Christmas pajamas.

"Where is daddy?" The older blonde tried not to laugh in front of Daisy, since her father was still trying to get all the presents downstairs.

"Santa brought a lot of presents. So, your dad is still trying to get them all down here, because Santa couldn't put anymore here, he let them upstairs." She tried to convince the little one.

"Why so many presents to me? I'm a good girl, but not that good." Nini looked softly at her without being sure what to tell her next.

"Ho, Ho, Ho! Santa Claus's daddy elf is here to put all the presents together!" Jonah walked with a funny voice and a big bag of presents.

Daisy watched her father take the presents out of the big bag.

"Daddy?" Jonah looked at her and so did Nini. "Why did Santa bring me so many presents? I don't deserve so many presents, he should have given some to the children at the hospital." Both parents stayed speechless looking at her.

Nini had such proud look on her face and Jonah was too surprised to even react.

"Maybe we can figure something out. Don't you think, Jo?" The young father just nodded, not really knowing what he was agreeing to.

❦ ~°~ ❦

"Did you like your presents?" The dad asked to his daughter that was inside a wrapping paper mountain.

"Yes, I did! My playroom is going to be so full!" The little blonde giggled looking around the boxes of toys and clothes, clothes bought her mom since her dad says that toys are more his thing.

"Daddy! Mommy and I bought you a present!" Daisy ran to the tree to look for her dad's present under it, since it still had a couple of presents under it.

"A present, huh?" Jonah got close to his pregnant girlfriend that was sitting on the floor and got behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and his right hand rest on the little bump where his son was growing.

"Yeah." Nini said resting her head on his shoulder and pressed a kiss on his jawline.

"I found it!" The little one gave her dad his present and sat down on her mom's lap, with her little blue eyes shining waiting for Jonah's reaction at the present that she helped choosing.

The young father eyed the two girls and opened the small box, find on the inside a silver chain with two small silver rings, each one of them a small chain hand carved around of them, one in gold and the other in silver.

Jonah was amazed, it was such a beautiful present.

The more he investigates, the more he found. Nini and Daisy's names were carved on the inside of the ring. Daisy's on the silver one and Nini's on the gold.

"It's beautiful." The young man wasn't able of saying anything more, he just put the two girls in a huge hug. "Thank you, my loves."

"Daddy, but it's there one more." Jonah looked back at the box to find another ring equal to the one with Daisy's name carved.

"When we decide a name, you can go carve it in there." He kissed her lips, making her smile between it.

"I love how loving and passionate you are." His girlfriend just smiled at him, sharing a 'Merry Christmas' and receiving one back.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Share love...

-Love, Violet