❦ T W E N T Y - E I G H T ❦

Daisy opened her eyes at the sound of laughter.

The small girl got Mr. Muffins in her arms and walked out of her room in bare feet.

On the last step of the stairs, she looked at the couch to see her parents hugging and her dad was kissing her mom all over her face making her laugh.

Her little eyes found her dad's phone on the small table next to the couch.

Slowly, she took it in her hand and took a picture of them.

The little sound of the camera made them look at her right after the picture was taken, but the girl was too focused on the picture she had taken to notice her parents looking at her.

"Daisy, how long have you been awake?" Her dad asked afraid of what she could have heard.

"Just a few minutes." She said zooming in the picture.

"Did you heard anything we said?" Jonah asked taking the phone out of her hands.

"I just heard you laugh. Now, can I please finish my text to grandma?" The young father looked at his lover next to him and she nodded.

Soon, the little girl hit the send button and sighed satisfied.

She hand her dad his phone and walked up to Nini, jumping into her arms, and hiding her face in her neck.

"Lazy Daisy, me and your dad want to talk with you about something." Her curious eyes look at her shining.

The two adults looked at each other and Jonah got close to them.

"How would you feel if Nini moved into our house?" Daisy looked at the woman that was holding her and hugged her really tight not wanting to let her go.

"I believe that's a yes." Nini said hugging her back and the small girl nodded her head on the woman's chest.

"Are you now my mommy for real?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"I believe I am."

"Finally, daddy. It was as about time."

❦ ~°~ ❦

"UNCLE BEAN!"

"Ladybug! I missed you so much!" Corbyn said as soon was the girl jumped on his arms.

"D, I want a hug too!" Daniel said to her and Corbyn give her to him.

"I missed you too, Uncle D."

When Daniel put her down, she walked to the two other ones.

"Zachy! Jacky!" They both hug her at the same time.

"Hi Daisy!" They both said in union.

She walked back to her mommy and Nini picked her up.

"I love that view." Corbyn said looking at the family of three.

The now official couple blushed and Jonah to her hand on his.

"When is the wedding?" Zach asked teasing the new couple.

The question made Jonah's mind travel to his conversation with Molly, that ring is making him go crazy.

"Shut up, Zachary!" Nini told him in her mother's voice.

"Oooo, someone is going to be in time out." Daisy said making them laugh.

"She can't put me in time out. I'm an adult!" Zach defended himself after the laughter die down.

"Are you sure about that? I know all of your weaknesses." Zach decided to not fight back and just give up. "You've chosen well Zachary."

"Mommy, don't be mean to Zach." The little girl told her, and a chorus of coos was heard.

❦ ~°~ ❦

The two girls walked into Nini's house, after they left the boys in the studio, and the oldest looked around her home from the past few years.

She is going to miss this place, but she won't sell it yet, she doesn't know how the things will work with Jonah and she needs a place if something goes wrong.

"Mommy, what do you want me to pack?" The little girl asked kindly.

"Maybe you should pack your things? Don't you think that's a good idea?" The girl agreed and Nini gave her a paper box.

"Be careful to not put Mr. Muffins inside it."

The young woman walked around her apartment and looked at her frame pictures.

Most of them are from Daisy, but also her with her family and friends, and the ones she loves the most of her and Jonah.

But thanks to the little one, she has new pictures to frame.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Memories ready to be framed...

- Love, Violet♡