❦ T W E N T Y - S I X ❦

Nini asked Alec if was okay if she had a break.

After he agreed, she walked in direction of the table where her two loved ones sat down.

"Mommy, I missed you this morning!" The young mom smiled at the warm hug that Daisy give her.

"I missed you too, baby." She sat down on the table on Daisy's side and looked up at Jonah after pressing a kiss on her daughter head and smiled at him.

"I missed you too." The blush rose to her cheek, making her look away from Jonah.

"Back off, Daddy! Mommy loves me more!" The young parents chuckled, and the little girl pouted.

"Why don't you go ask Alec for a piece of cake, baby?" Her little eyes lit up at the thought of cake, but at the same time she didn't want to go talk with the man that she doesn't like.

"No! Absolutely no! I don't want my daughter close to that guy." Nini rolled her eyes and looked at him in the eyes.

She pressed her fingertips over her lips to get Jonah's attention on them. The young man attention was on her and right after she winked at him, he give up and let Daisy go get her cake.

The young woman got up off her seat on the booth and sat down on the other side of the table next to her lover.

Daisy was insecure while walking in direction on the man behind the counter.

She looked behind to see her parents both looking at her with smiles on their faces.

The little girl took a deep breath and when she was about to speak the bell over the door made her look behind to see her grandma walk in with a big box in her hands.

"Gramma!" Molly looked down at her with a big smile on her lips.

"I didn't know you were here, little one." Daisy smiled at her and followed her to the kitchen where she put the box on the ground.

The young girl looked up to her grandmother that was looking over the kitchen window to the table area.

"That's new." Daisy looked at her confused and Molly looked down at her smirking.

"Finally, they are dating! Finally!" They both laughed, Molly picked her up and they both watched the lovebirds share small kisses and talking.

Jonah's arm was over her shoulders putting her close to him.

"Does your uncle Corbyn knows about them?" The young girl frowned at her question.

"I don't think so, mommy haven't talked to him with me."

"Wow, that new, you calling Nini mom. But that's interesting... I bet he'd love to hear the news." Molly picked up her phone and quickly pressed Corbyn's contact number.

❦ ~°~ ❦

Nini felt her phone vibration in her apron pocket.

She was surprised to see Corbyn calling her.

"It's Corbyn, I'm going outside to talk to him, okay?" Jonah told her that was okay and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi, Corbs!" The young woman said to him on her way outside.

Soon she was felt the wind in her face.

"When were you going to tell me, you missy?" Nini frowned at his question.

"What are you talking about?"

"You and Jonah!" He exclaimed loudly.

"Oh, that... Hum, well we aren't officially together." She bit her lip.

"But you could have told me anyway. You know how much I wanted you two together this feel like a dream come true." Nini could even see the look that he had in his face right now.

"How do you know?"

"Well, your mom called me, and Daisy calls you mom! Congratulations!"

"Thank you, Corbyn!"

❦ ~°~ ❦

The two of them watch Nini walk outside with her phone on her ear knowing that was Corbyn calling her.

They sat down in front of Jonah, who smiled at them.

"Hi, Molly!"

"Hi, Jonah. I see you and my daughter are finally together."

Jonah blushed but tried to hide it with a cough.

"Well, I haven't asked her yet, but I'll when we go back to Los Angeles."

"That's good to know." Molly looked down at her ring finger of her left hand and played with her ring. "You know Jonah, my family has a big legacy of every couple having one child, and that child has always been a girl. It's tradition that the mother gives the family ring to her future son-in-law." She took the ring off her finger. "I think it's my time to give it to you."

"Molly... I-I don't think I'm going to marry Nini already... I just told her how I feel."

"I know you aren't, but maybe in a few months you'll and stop calling me Molly, I already told you to call me mom. Did you forget that I used to change your diapers?!"

Daisy laughed and Jonah's face got red.

"Fine, mom..."

Molly smiled and put the ring in his hand.

"Take good care of it and don't let Nini see it. And you, my sweet baby, don't tell your mom anything." She nodded and went to give her dad a big hug, to show him how happy she was.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Wedding...

- Love, Violet♡