❦ N I N E ❦

The young woman walked into the living room, seeing the little one being tickled by her young father on the couch.

The giggles of the both of them start to be listened by Nini's ears, a smile appeared in her lips, and she just stayed there watching the two.

"F-fine, Daddy! You c-can goooo!" Daisy exclaimed between giggles.

Jonah smiled happily and he looked up at Nini, making a smirk appear in his face.

Nini's eyes got wide at the knowing of Jonah's thoughts.

"Hey, Daisy... I think someone also needs to be convinced with tickles." The little looked up at Nini from the couch and the young woman could clearly see the little smirk, so similar to her father's, playing on her lips.

No one moved a muscle, dad and daughter waiting for their prey to move.

"Guys, there is no need for that. Jonah can go with us if he wants." She said taking small steps back slowly.

"A little tickle doesn't hurt. Does it, Daisy?" The little girl threw herself into the older woman's legs, while the young father began to tickle her.

In the end, they were all laughing and tickling each other lying on the living room floor.

After a few minutes, they stopped to catch their breath and Daisy run upstairs to hide away from the two older giggling.

The young woman had a big smile in her face and Jonah couldn't be more happy for that.

He loves her smile.

Her positivity has what always kept Jonah kind of 'alive' all his life.

She is his rock, and he has been noticing that Nini is different.

And not in a good way.

Her smile has lost their genuineness and he will do everything to make sure that these next few days, her smile will come back to be what it always has been.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I will stay by your side every night...

- Love, Violet♡