❦ T W E N T Y - T H R E E ❦

Sitting on the grass, both looking at the little one, Nini was sitting in between his legs and her back was resting on his hard chest.

Jonah's arms firmly and protective around her waist, and his chin was resting on her shoulder, giving her from time to time a kiss in the area behind her ear.

"What are you thinking about?" The boy asked noticing that she had zoned out.

The girl turned around to face him, smiling at her thoughts.

"I was just thinking what could happen in the future... I mean... Are we going to somewhere or is just a temporary thing?" She looked away from him afraid of his answer.

"I don't want it to be a temporary thing... I want it to work... I want to be in a relationship with you." Nini's eyes filled with tears as she heard his words.

She gave him a peck on his lips and wiped away her eyes before the tears fell off.

"I want it to work too." Jonah smiled and kissed her deeply, don't wanting to let the moment end.

❦ ~°~ ❦

Nini was too focused on her work to notice Jonah seating down on the chair next to hers.

"Hot chocolate?" He asked her putting the mug in the table next to her left hand that was taping on her computer.

The girl picked up happily the mug in her hands and took a sip of the chocolate, moaning at the taste that warmed her up.

"Thank you!" She happily exclaimed and keep taping with just one hand.

"You could stop a few minutes to drink the hot chocolate, you know that, right?" The boy asked a bit concerned about the hard she was working.

"I have to use the time that Daisy is sleeping. You know that when she is awake is difficult to work and I want to finish this before we go back to Los Angeles." Nini looked over to the living room area to see the little one sleeping on the carpet next to the fireplace with Mr. Muffins in her arms.

The young father looked at the screen curious to know what the girl was working on, but to his dissatisfaction, Harry Styles' name stood out from the other words in the big text she was writing.

Jonah sighed loud, getting the girl's attention.

"What's wrong?" She asked giving him all of her attention.

"You could finish that later and we could enjoy the time we have without Daisy." He suggested with a small smirk in his lips.

"And what do you suggest that we should do?" Nini asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know... Just spend time with you would be enough for me." She smiled soft at him.

"Well, I guess I can do a tiny little break." Jonah got up off his chair, with a big smile and took Nini by her hard off her chair, bringing her in direction of the front door.

"Mom, Nini and I are going out for a bit. Daisy is sleeping in the living room. I love you!" The young man said to his mom, that was in the kitchen, and picked up two coats next to the front door, taking the girl with him.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Young love, the love of a life...

- Love, Violet♡