❦ T H I R T Y - T H R E E ❦

The guilty was screaming to get out of his throat but he was unable to tell her the horrible thing that he had done to her, he loves her too much to do it.

"I need to go get some fresh air." And with that he got out of the room, leaving the crying pregnant woman alone.

Corbyn watched him got out of the room and ran outside.

The brunette walked into the room to see Nini cleaning her tears and putting her baby girl close to her.

He walked to her and sat on his previous place and put his arms around her as a protective way, soon the blonde was sleeping on his chest.

The man knew that the conversation didn't go well so he decided to not push her to talk and let her sleep. She needs to rest and don't stress, because she has a baby inside her that need her and also a girl hugging her that needs her mom.

❦ ~°~ ❦

The young man looked that the little girl that was waking up after a big nap.

He doesn't know how she didn't wake up with her parents discussion, but he was relieved that she didn't.

The brunette watched the little blonde look around, he was sure that she was looking for her dad, but the men didn't come back yet, only the other three men that are sleeping on the chairs on the room.

Daisy look at him with a questioning look and Corbyn didn't know what to say but gladly to him, the woman next to him woke up and he knows that she's much better explain this type of things to the little girl than him. Nini has the simplicity to explain the small girl the things without being questioned by her, the little girl trusts her too much to not ask questions.

The blonde woman looked around and let her head fall back into her pillow.

"I thought it was just a dream..." He heard her whisper and a tear rolled down her cheek, having Daisy to clean it out.

"Don't cry, mommy... You are too pretty to that." A small smile appeared in the young mom's face, the little was really her everything.

"Mommy is not crying, baby. I'm just a bit sad, but everything's going to be okay." The little girl nodded without asking more questions, like Corbyn had already predicted.

"Daisy, why don't you go wake up your uncles?" The brunette uncle proposed to the little one and she agreed jumping on her sleepy uncles to wake them up.

"Thank you..." Nini told him, and he just smiled at her.

A knock on the door was heard, the pregnant woman was expecting it to be her lover, but to her sadness it wasn't him, was the doctor bringing her news.

"Full room I see, but no boyfriend here yet?" The blonde woman just shook her head and the doctor nodded in understanding. "Well, I bring news and I can let you know that they are good. The baby is not in dangerous that also means that I can let you go home. I think you need that..." The young mom just nodded, and the doctor looked at Corbyn. "Take care of her, will you?"

"I'm always here for her." The doctor smiled at him and left the room.

The three other men were looking at her with pity in their eyes, making her feel even more uncomfortable that the pregnant woman already was.

Her lover had left her, and she doesn't know if he's going to come back. What she knows is that she can't give up.

❦ ~°~ ❦

Nini walked into the house, thankful that Jonah wasn't in there, but at the same time concerned where he could be or if he had go back to his old habits.

After putting her daughter to sleep with Mr. Muffins in her little arms, the young woman got into the living room, taking a seat next to her best friend.

"Bean, go home. You need to rest. We are going to be okay." Her watering eyes didn't convinced him, but he decided to give her the space and time that she needs alone.

The pregnant woman was finally alone and could finally contemplate her pregnancy, something that she thought that she wouldn't have a second time.

A baby was growing inside her and this time she would protect her child just like she protects Daisy.

With her arms protective around her stomach and a small smile on her lips was how she fell asleep on the couch.

❦ ~°~ ❦

Jonah walked into his house after a long walk to think about everything he had learned in that hospital room.

Maybe if Nini had made a different choose, things would be different but at the same time he thinks that everything has a purpose, that way he knows that the way he feels about the woman never is going to change.

The curly head smiled at his lover that was laid on the couch, he picked her carefully up and carried her up into their room.

Soon they were both sound sleeping under their sheets, cuddling like nothing had happened or broken.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Don't cry for me...

- Love, Violet♡