❦ E I G H T ❦

"I'm going with you." Jonah said surprising the young woman.

Nini looked away from the blank TV and looked at the young father.

"You can't!" She exclaimed getting up from her seat.

Jonah crossed his arms over his chest and raised his right eyebrow.

"Why not?"

"Because... Because you have to be on the studio." She remembered at the last second.

"Oh, right, but I can ask for a few days off or do all the recordings today." He suggested trying to convince his best friend.

Nini was praying he wouldn't, considering she was trying to run away from him for a few days.

"Me and Nini want to go just the two of us, Daddy. Like a girls thing, you see." Daisy said to her dad, knowing that Nini needs that time.

"But I want go, I miss Nanna." Jonah tried to convince her with a baby voice.

The young woman just looked at the two stubborn in front of her.

Nini walked into the kitchen without any of them noticing her.

She took her phone out of the back pocket of her jeans and looked through her last called contacts.

Corbs👽❤️

She smiled at it, she clicked the contact and put her phone on her ear.

The young woman heard it ringing twice and her best friend answered it.

"If you're calling because you changed your mind, it's not worth it. I already bought two tickets." He said obviously with a smirk.

"Jonah wants to go!" She exclaimed obviously panicking.

"What?!" Corbyn exclaimed. "Oh my God, why is he like that?!"

"You have to help me!" She begged to him.

"Wait! It's not even thought-out, you can spend time together!" The young man said happily.

"Are you out of your mind?! You basically told me to get away from him." Nini exclaimed confused.

"I was supposed to try to open his eyes while you were gone, but if he's going, you could do it yourself."

"I was right, you're out of your mind!" The girl exclaimed frustrated.

"Do what I tell you and you'll still thank me." He said confident and turned off the call.

Nini was so anxious and nervous to take the wrong step.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Just keep fallin'...

- Love, Violet♡