❦ S E V E N T E E N ❦

A few minutes after Jonah sat on the swing bench on the porch, Nini watched him getting up and walk away.

At dinner time, Nini's mom came to eat with them, but Jonah hadn't come home yet.

The young woman was starting to get worried, but she could let the little girl know that something was wrong.

After the dinner, Nini gave the little girl a bath, letting her play a little with the bubbles.

Daisy asked a few times for her father and Nini had to lie to her because she doesn't even know if he is okay.

They dressed their pajamas, washed their teeth, and walked downstairs to say good night to the three oldest.

Nini kissed her mother on the cheek because she knows that by the time that she comes down the stairs after Daisy falls asleep, she'll be gone.

She watched Daisy say good night to her grandparents and giving them a kiss on their cheek.

Kisses given, Daisy grabbed the blonde's hand and they walked to Jonah's room, where Jonah had put about 2 years ago a bed for the little one.

"Mommy, can I sleep in Daddy's bed?"

The puppy eyes made Nini feel bad, so she agreed with letting the little girl stay in her dad's bed.

The little one was in a deep sleep, as soon as Nini finished a story about a princess and her prince, with Mr. Muffins in her arms close to her chest.

The young woman smiled soft at the little one and kissed her forehead, she turned off the light and left the bedroom door a little opened.

The blonde walked downstairs and went into the kitchen where Jonah's parents were finishing the dishes.

"Still no news from him?" She asked about the brunette boy.

"No, honey." Carrie looked at her with a sorry look.

"I hate when he does this. I thought this phase was over."

Carrie walked to her and put her hands on Nini's.

"You are too good to my son. I'm thankful to know that he is in good hands when you are around him."

Nini smiled softly to her, but inside, she knows that she is broken as Jonah.

It's so hard to her to keep going, but she knows that a lot of people are counting on her.

After the good night's, Nini let herself stay in the couch waiting for Jonah.

The man that slowly is breaking her.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Slowly...

- Love, Violet♡