❦ T H R E E ❦

"This is Daisy! She is a big fan of you." Nini said to her idol.

"What a cute little angel." Harry said to the little one that was hiding embarrassed behind the older one's leg.

"So... Maybe we should start the interview." Nini said trying to make the little girl less embarrassed.

❦ ~°~ ❦

The three left the interview room in laughter at how funny Harry's answers to Nini's questions were.

Daisy managed to get out of the shyness that she was to a girl who managed to have a rather positive conversation.

Nini was really happy with the result of the interview, she has a lot of content to work with.

"Well, Nini, I really enjoyed this interview, maybe next time I should be the one asking the questions." Harry flirted and the blush appeared in Nini's cheeks.

"Hum, that could be nice." Nini managed to say.

"Daddy!" Daisy screamed running into Jonah's direction.

Nini looked at Jonah that was hugging his baby girl really tight.

"What are you doing here, Jo?" Nini asked confused at seeing her best friend at her work.

"You didn't answer your phone, so I got worried and came looking for you." He smiled down at his baby and give her a kiss on her cheek.

"If I told you, I had work today, you wouldn't have let Daisy spend the night at my place." Nini defended herself.

"But you should at least answer your phone." Jonah said getting into Nini's nerves.

Nini was about to fight back when hands were placed on her shoulders.

"I don't want to watch a marital argument and I think the little one doesn't either." Harry said making Nini look at Daisy.

"We are not a couple." Jonah told Harry.

Nini felt a squeeze in her heart hearing Jonah's words.

Daisy looked at Nini, both sharing a similar pain. She jumped out of her daddy's arms and hugged Nini's legs.

"Seriously?! I thought they were mother and daughter, they look so alike." Harry exclaimed surprised. "Well, at least I can ask her out."

Jonah glared at him.

"I'd love to, Harry." Nini said surprising Jonah.

Daisy looked at her daddy in disappointment.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

She's an independent woman...

- Love, Violet♡