❦ T H I R T Y ❦

It was an unusual morning to the two girls.

They went to hang out with Harry Styles at the park.

The young woman was thankful for the man, he was playing with her daughter while she was resting under a tree.

Nini was feeling unwell that day, her tight chest was making her uncomfortable.

The young mom thought it was the guilt eating her alive through the past months. She should have told Jonah since the beginning, but his happiness is something that she didn't want to take away from him at the time.

Soon she received a text from Corbyn telling her that in an hour he would be at her house and that Jonah and the boys still had a few more things to record, so they would be late for their lunch date.

The young mom sighed and looked up to see her daughter giggling and running in her direction.

"Mommy, help me! The monster is going to catch me!"

Nini got up and put the girl in her back, giving her a piggyback ride.

"Don't worry, princess! Your knight is going to save you!" And ran away from Harry, making the three of them ran around giggling.

❦ ~°~ ❦

"All set up?" Daisy nodded and started playing with her doll.

The young mom started driving their way back home after their fun morning with Harry.

But the feeling was still there, the tightness in her chest.

On a red light, at 5 minutes away from their house, Nini looked back at her baby girl to see her still happily playing with her Rapunzel.

That girl was her salvation, the one that made her live after her big heartbreak.

When the light turned green, she started driving back again, but a car coming from the other root of the crossing didn't stopped at the red light and hit her car on her side, making them spin and hit another car.

Nini couldn't tell how many cars were involved in the accident, she knew that she had passed out for a few minutes, but she got clearly more awake when she heard Daisy's small cries.

The young mom took the airbag out of her face and tried to take her legs out of the place, she looked around to see smoke everywhere.

When her legs got out, the young woman moved to the back sit and took the airbag out of her baby girl's face, finally being able to take a good look on her.

"Are you okay, baby?" The little girl's eyes were filled with tears, but she was so relieved to see her mom.

"I thought you were hurt." Nini wiped away her tears and gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

"I'm just fine and you? Do you have something hurting?" The young mom asked checking if everything was okay with her daughter.

"My arm hurts, but at least Rapunzel is okay." Nini coo at the strong girl and carefully took her out of her car sit, placing her in her arms.

"We have to get out of here." She looked around trying to find the best place to get them out safely.

The blonde woman looked at the broken back window and the sound of the sirens got to her ears.

"Daisy, cover your face."

❦ ~°~ ❦

Corbyn was irritated at being stuck in the traffic.

He heard on the radio that at the beginning of the queue that he is stuck in, had happened an accident with about 20 cars involved.

The brunette tried to call Nini a few times, but got no answer.

The cops, the firefighters and the paramedics had finally got to the accident place and started to control the traffic, making the queue move to big relieve of the young man.

Soon, Corbyn could finally see the accident place and the dimension of it.

Some people here being helped to get out of their cars by the firefighters, another were with the paramedics and a few with the cops, probably for them to try to know what happened.

But something caught the brunette's eyes, the smoke was disappearing, and he could recognize Nini's car in the middle of that big confusion.

Corbyn got out of the car, don't caring about the insults and horns that were being thrown at him, all he could think was about the two girls.

He saw the back window of Nini's car breaking down to the floor and the young woman getting out of the completely crushed car.

The young man ran to them passing over the other cars.

"Nini!" The blonde woman looked back at him and she felt the adrenaline getting out of her body.

Nini took Daisy out of the car and gave her to Corbyn when he got close to them.

"Nini, are you two okay?" The brunette asked very concerned.

"I think Daisy was a broken arm and to be honest I'm not feeling very well." Her legs were giving up and Corbyn put her close to him to give her some support.

"Uncle Bean, is mommy okay?" The little girl was also very worried about her mom.

"She will be, we just have to get her to the hospital and you too."

The brunette helped Nini walking over the cars and put them both in his car.

"Nini, please don't fall asleep. I'm begging you."

The blonde woman was trying her best to keep herself awake, but with the lack of adrenaline, her eyes were really heavy, and she couldn't fight it anymore, because she was fighting for her daughter, but now she knew she was save.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Lake of Adrenaline to make my heart beat...

- Love, Violet♡