❦ T H I R T Y - F I V E ❦

"Jo, I don't get why do you keep insisting on buying her so many presents. Christmas is in 24 days, and you already brought her some for it too." The pregnant woman said while helping the young father bringing the little girl's presents into the living room.

"I just want to show her that her birthday is special just like Christmas that is Jesus's birthday." Nini smiled at his answer.

"Well, but I think we have to spend Christmas here, because I don't think we can put so many presents on a plane." Jonah agreed with her, putting the last present next to the already set up Christmas tree.

Just the birthday presents where in the living room, because Santa Claus is something that they want Daisy to still believe in.

"We should call them to know if they want to come." He wrapped his arms around her.

Her baby bump is starting to show, the only difference is that she is 16 weeks pregnant, and she only has a hard bump.

Their baby is small, but her doctor told them that they shouldn't worry too much, Nini was advised by her to eat some types of food to make their baby grow a bit more.

The baby is developing very well, the only problem is the weight.

The young man is trying to help the blonde not freak out because of it, because stress is not going to help.

"How do you think she is going to react?" There was more stress that he doesn't want her to have.

"Babe, don't worry too much, please. We just have to wait to see her reaction." The biting lip tells him, that she didn't relaxed at all. "Sit down, I'm going to make you a tea." Jonah made her sit on the couch, and she looked at him with a disgusting face.

"Jo, really? Tea? I just want my coffee back." She dramatically said, making the young father question himself about if it wasn't his daughter in front of him.

"Nini, you know the rules and tea will help you calm you nerves down." The young woman glared at him.

"But I'm craving for coffee!" The young man knew that the craving is hard to convince her to eat or drink something else.

"Why don't you go wake Daisy up? When you come back, your drink will be already ready for you to drink." She slowly got up and walked upstairs.

Jonah finished her tea and walked into the living room to watch the two girls walk down the stairs.

"Daddy!" The little girl screamed, jumping into his arms.

"Happy birthday, my sweet baby!" Daisy kissed his cheek and let her face stay in the crook of his neck.

"Thank you, daddy!" Jonah was so happy holding his baby girl.

5 years ago, it was his best and his worst day.

At least was what he thought a few months ago, but now he knows that everything that happened in that day just made his life better.

Nini watched them with a smile on her face and took the opportunity to take a picture to frame the moment.

"Mommy, come! We have presents to open." She agreed with the girl and picked up the tea that her lover made her and drank it imagining it was coffee.

❦ ~°~ ❦

"I love all my present, daddy and mommy." Both parents looked at each other and Jonah nodded to her.

"We still have one more to you." The little girl's eyes shined with the knowing of one more present.

Nini gave her a little box and her lover wrapped his arm around her, to let her know that he was with her, they were in it together.

The little girl opened the box and looked at the black and white picture, taking the two necklaces in her hand.

"What is it? It's so small. I can't see anything." She asked confused looking to the picture in her hand.

"Why don't you read what is in the necklaces?" The mom suggested and Jonah looked at her confused.

Since when does his 5 year old daughter know how to read?!

"I have a lot of free time with her, we have to get ourselves entertained." He nodded but he was still surprised by the new discovery.

The little girl looked at both necklaces and a big smile appeared in her face, to big relief of her parents and she basically jumped on them.

"I can't wait to meet him!" Daisy said hugging her parents.

The parents looked at each other, both happy about her reaction.

"Mommy, now it's your turn to open your presents!" The little girl ran upstairs and Nini looked at the man with a raised eyebrow.

"What?! It's your birthday too."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

It's my birthday, but here you have a present! (04/04/2021)

- Love, Violet♡