ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ💜

Almost pushing the junior student out of the way, she walks straight to her bunk, without
muttering any word of apology. On getting to her bunk, she sits on her bed, pulling her sweater alongside.

"Ukeme!" Ekanem calls out immediately she sights her on the bunk. Ekanem was a very close friend of hers. They acted more like sisters than friends.

"I didn't know you have resumed!" Ukeme says calmly. She could see a small smile playing on Ekanem's  face, she knew there was a juicy update right then and there, she knew her friend very well.

"Guess what I saw in the restroom today?" Ekanem asks smiling sheepishly, making her smile too.
Ekanem would never change.

"What?" She asks smiling, fully aware even though she didn't give her a go-ahead, she was still going to spill it.

"You just resumed, and already going to the restroom!" She smiles. She watches Ekanem chuckle, a little bit.

"I saw Nathan screwing Zara!" Ekanem says and laughs, she could see the shock on Ukeme's face.

"Which Zara, small Zara!" Ukeme asks looking shocked.

"The one in SS1, later she would acting like she doesn't know anything, SS1 girls will sell us in this school." Ekanem laughs.

"Haba! This must be serious oh." Ukeme says and laughs. "So, SS1 girls has started with SS3 boys, when did they enter SS1 na?" Ukeme asks, suddenly looking up.

"Will you get out of there?" She yells at a junior student. Her facial expression suddenly changes,
immediately she sights someone else.

"You, come here!" She orders. Meanwhile, the student in question pauses a while before walking down to where she sat slowly.

"And she walking down like a snail, mother goddess!" Ekanem says trying to fuel the issue.

"Senior!" She calls out calmly.

"So I am now too small?" Ukeme asks, making the junior student, stare at her, obviously wondering what she had done wrong. "Did you greet me
immediately you got in?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Senior, I was about.,"

"Shut up! See your red face, did she asks you to talk?" Ekanem asks immediately. Making the junior
student shut her mouth, clearly holding her suitcase.

"Ekanem, what is it? What did she do again? Someone that just resumed now!" Eva who had been
watching the little drama for a while decide to chip in. Making them exchange glares.

"Cherish, take your suitcase to your space." Eva orders, meanwhile Cherish stands rooted at a spot. She wouldn't dare leave. Knowing Ukeme and Ekanem.

"Cherish am I not talking to you?" Eva asks with a raised eyebrow. Meanwhile, Ekanem chuckles. while Ukeme let's out an evil smile. Cherish
knew better than step an inch. Although Senior Eva had been the one saving her from Ekanem and Ukeme's wrath, since she joined the school, which was last term.

Cherish didn't know why she was always nice to her, because all Ss3 girls where mean, and she didnt
take chances, when it came to defending her.

"Cherish!" Eva calls out calmly. "I said leave here!" She says pushing Cherish away.

"Eva, Eva, Eva!" Ukeme calls out getting up like a madwoman. Meanwhile, Eva who didn't seem
moved by her rants, just stared back at her.

"You have started crossing your boundaries in this school, you saw us talking to a student and you
asked her to leave," Ekanem says looking grim.