ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜

To my lover readers.
I love you guys so much,
You all are the best.

If you want more updates, start spamming guys, you guys have been motivating tho.

Please don't forget to vote💜
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Jewel stares at the running water, while she let the tears drop down her cheek. She had made the biggest mistake In her life. She didn't have an idea of what he was about to do next. She wasn't crying because she had lost her pride but because of how disappointed her Mum would be, if she found out. Not after everything she told her.

Stupid stupid Jewel
Stupid stupid Jewel

She kept on repeating like it would make her feel a bit better.

She knew Nathan was never going to forgive her if he found out. She told him she was a virgin and wasn't ready, only for her to do it with someone else.

Trying to move from the bare tiles she sat on, suddenly feeling cold, she sights the dried blood on her laps. The pain she felt down there was already reducing, she couldn't imagine the pain she went through while walking down to the hostel, under the heavy downpour. Shivering she tries to lean on the tiled wall.

If there was something she didn't know, it was how she was going to look at Nathan ever again. She had already made up her mind never to talk to Leo ever.

He assured her, he wasn't going to go beyond that, and she trusted his word, only for him to do what she never expected.

If only the lights weren't turned off.

If only she hadn't gone to that classroom.

If only she didn't let him touch her the way he did at first.

If only she wasn't fooling around with him.

If only, if only were the only words she could think of.

Now she could see her Mum staring at her, disappointed. Knowing she hadn't thought twice, not even about her Mum, when she wanted to let Nathan have his way.

Now someone else had done it. It still amounted to the same thing.

She was no longer a virgin. It did hit her. But there was something which hit her also. She was no different from a slut. Having sex with a boy whose girlfriend she wasn't, how lower could she go again?

She had been fooling around with two boys at a time, without thinking about the consequence.

This wasn't her, she had lost her self esteem, pride. Everything was gone. She couldn't believe she actually did all this.

Now she was sitting on the tiled floor of the bedroom, while her mates were on their beds sleeping.

She knew her life took a huge dimension today.

_____________________ 🖊️

"Drop that there," Geraldine instructs a junior student, who does as she says, without uttering a word.

They were preparing for the carol night, which was to be held the same day.

Exams were finished. Everyone had already arranged their belongings, because, by tomorrow which was Friday, after results have been given, every parent or guardian would be in school, to sign their kids out.