ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜

Not edited, please pardon

Hello guys!

Please vote and comment on every paragraph if possible, to get another update.

Also
thereal_bharrie and Don_chizzy
Honestly, this chapter came because of you both, I enjoyed reading and responding to your comments in the previous chapter.

Ghost readers, if you wonder how you can become my favourite person, always vote, not just that spam my book. Honestly, you are on the way to becoming my favourite person. Ghost readers change😂😂😂😂😂 Become my favourite person🤣

So who has read Facade : Something In There? By TOLA_AISH

If you haven't, you are really missing though.

I made a collab with a character from this book before now, his name is Chase, and I talked about there being a bigger collab. Guess what?

The tournament going on, you will get to see exclusive characters from SIH from this chapter, and it isn't ending soon, think about your favourite character from SIH and Conflicted mingling🤗🤗🤗

The drama has just begun, so anticipate, I can't wait to feature my baby CHASE and LILY.

IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING Something In There, comment here, let me know my family members🤗🤣🤣🤣
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Cherish walks towards the lab, recalling what senior Eva just said. It felt like a dream.

She was the only senior who always stood up for her. Although things between them became awkward, but she couldn't believe she was going back to the state.

She only came to drop her crest, no wonder she hadn't resumed, because she was always among the first to resume.

Not to forget she made her presence announced to Zara and Senior Xavier. She couldn't forget the shock on both faces.

So that was what Zara had been up to?

Zara had changed drastically in such a short period, she couldn't believe it was the same Zara she knew, because it wasn't.

She hears some giggles while she approaches the lab. Now she was stuck between the idea of going back or going in. She didn't want to get into trouble.

"Come on!"

She recognised the voice, it was Ashley's. That means he was in, although he had a company.

She walks slowly to the door, on getting there, she couldn't help but standstill, because of the sight she met.

"Stop!" The girl whose face she couldn't make out, says while she pushes Ashley playfully, meanwhile Ashley who settled between her legs, pecks her lips slowly.

This short gesture does hurt Cherish. She could feel her chest burning at that moment.

The fact she thought he really liked her all this while, did hurt her.

She liked him!

But it was obvious that was how he was with every girl, nothing special.

"What are you doing here?" A feminine voice asks. It was obvious who this question was directed to. She doesn't need to turn to any direction.