FUN TIME (Q AND A)💜

Wahala be like bench🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hello guys, how are you doing? Happy Sunday, hope your day is going fantastic😁

Okay, that girl called Wendy Opurum, shey you know her? she is in a very good mood today.

Honestly, I am impressed with the developments of the previous two chapters, I also wanna thank those putting this smile on my face.

So, I talked about the question and answer on my Whatsapp Status yesterday, to those who got me on Whatsapp!

At first, I said I was going to post this on my Instagram page as well as my Facebook page, but I changed my mind.

Most of us asked questions, which I promised to give a hint, even though I do not answer straight.

Also we would have our usual fun time too. I Will be glad if every one of us participates, I love getting feedback from any of my ongoing books.

Questions For You All (Do participate) Will be glad!

1) Who is the smartest person in Conflicted?

2) Do you think Conflicted will bring the trophy home?

3) Which school do you think Hilton College, will go to finals with?

4) Who do you think is Ekanem's parent that attended Hallel Colledge?

4b) Male or Female?

5) Who is the character likely to get pregnant in this book?

6) What are your honest thoughts on Jewel?

7)What are your honest thoughts on Ekanem?

8) Two reasons why you think Nathan and Leo are bros?

9) Why do you think Leo is depressed?

10) What do you think are the odds of Leo getting Jewel?

11) Who do you think Jewel will choose in the long run Nathan or Jewel?

12) Who do you want Jewel to end up with?

13) What are your honest thoughts on Geraldine?

14) Do you like Ivy for Jayden?

15) Do you think Jayd would fall for Gidi?

16)Who do you think will become Ekanem's one true love, we all know she acts like a slut, but who do you think would tame her?

17) Does Cherish and Ash have any chance, I noticed majority of us have been asking for there scene and shipping them!

18)Who is the most handsome male in Conflicted?

19) The most beautiful female in Conflicted?

20) Your top three fav on conflicted!

Questions directed to me!.
I promised to answer ten questions, I picked the first ten, in case you don't see yours, sorry about that💜

1) Is Jayden ever going to turn to a lively person instead of behaving like a ghost or sadist.... I'm kinda of more scared of him den his mum!

Ans: Jayden, boy is unpredictable, it would be quite difficult for him to act like normal teens his age because he is just different. But I see him warming up and cracking a little bit, i dont picture him changing for good, or turning all lively, but his hostile nature would reduce a bit. He has somethings he is battling with, even though he tries to act normal, just like his sister Jewel!

2) Who are Ekanem's parents😫😫😫😫

Lol,🤣🤣🤣 I can't respond to this, but would try as much as possible to drop a hint. This has a huge impact and development to that book "EKANEM" which is a sequel to this book, and the last book from "THE BETRAYAL SERIES"

Ekanem's parents holds more suspense, even in that book. Her Mum is a popular actress, while her Dad is a businessman.

3) Will Jewel get pregnant? Because I see this book going that way!

Lol🤣🤣🤣🤣 Okay this is a very sweet yet funny and tacky question. I can't tell if Jewel will get pregnant, but I sure know, second term will be a whole lot of crazy term for her. She might get pregnant or just have a pregnancy scare? What do you expect when an inexperience girl has unprotected sex? I can't tell if Jewel would get pregnant, but I sure know, someone in this book would fuck up, and it would be a lesson to all.

4) Does Leo love Jewel?

Yes, he is crazy about her.

5) Does Jayden Love Ivy?
He cares a lot about her, but we can't call care love!

6) Does Jason love Gidi?

Lol😂😂😂 tacky question, so I would give a tacky answer.
He thinks he loves her, but I can't tell if he does.

7) Will Tari and Wendy split?

Hahaha🤣🤣🤣 this attention seekers, won't let this kids enjoy there book, book 1 and 2 no do them again🤣🤣🤣
No, they won't. We ought to know those two foolish couple by now. One thing about there is how strong the love they have for each other is, no matter how much they fight each other, there love is real, no be today dem start to mad.

8) Aunty what about Fisayo and Kenny?🌚
🤣🤣 Leave those two, not everyone deserves a happy ending😂😂😂

9) Is Leo a bad boy😒😒😒? Everyone be treating him like he is just so innocent!

Daniel, leave Leo alone🤣🤣🤣

Lol, Leo is a bad boy, if we go in the sense of doing stuff with girls. But he isn't the type to use and dump girls. Also, he doesn't have the spirit of jumping from one girl to another, if that's what you mean.

10) Is Leo, Nathan's bro!

Sorry love, we should both do the maths😁

Do Not Forget to participate in the Fun Time, would love to get your feedback, hopefully, I would drop an update tomorrow or next.

For the time being, enjoy💜

To those who needs my handles.

+2349069064880, Whatsapp

OfficialWendyOpurum, Instagram

Wendy Opurum's Books, Facebook

Enjoy🌹

THE BETRYAL SER🌹ES