CHAPTER EIGHT💜

Geraldine staggers not bargaining for the hard push she got, getting a slap across her face at the same time she lunches towards Ukeme, slapping her across the face too.

Ekanem who had just recovered from the shock, lunches towards Geraldine with full force, but is pushed roughly by Jewel before time, finding herself on the floor, she tries to get up.

Knowing Ukeme also had a stamina
on the floor, Geraldine moves back
immediately she got closer. The noise from the class wasn't helping and it seemed like no one was coming out to separate, they knew better than try to separate a fight Geraldine was involved in, because she might just leave her partner, and give you the beating of your life.

Using her legs to brush Ukeme, she watches Ukeme regain her stamina immediately, fighting with someone like Ukeme, she always knew how to handle them, her type had stamina during fights, unlike Ekanem, whom she could beat up like a baby, in a snap of a finger.

When she noticed Ukeme was launching towards her with full force, she uses the only defence mechanism she could think of.

Ukeme lets out a heavy scream,
immediately Geraldine punches her breast twice, which seemed like a death sentence to Ukeme, the pain she felt was excruciating, and the satisfactory look on Geraldine's face drove her nuts.

Geraldine seeing how weak she was, launched towards her, and gives her various slaps on her face, back to back, brushing and punching her at the same time, and getting pulled at the process, she wonders who the idiot who just pulled such stunt was.

Geraldine turns around with a big from on her face, only to see Ashley's expressionless face.

Her face twitched immediately, she roughly pulls away from him, and attempts to lunch towards Ekeme again, the anger she felt overwhelming her. But gets pulled back by Ashley.

"Are you stupid or do you want me to design your face." She glares turning to Ashley, who just had an expressionless look on his face.

She knew, she couldn't beat him to fight, him been a boy, but it didn't mean she wasn't up for it. And she was ready to give to him, that instance.

"Stop acting like a madwoman, " Ashley says pulling her roughly.

"You and that stupid girlfriend of yours are the crazy ones." Geraldine spat out rudely. "Seems like you don't know your mate." She spat out. They were age mates,but she always used the months gap.

"Gidi!" She heard someone call her name, turning around to see Nathan helping Ukeme up. From the corner of her eyes, she could see Ekanem standing dejectedly at a corner.

"If you talk too much, I will slap you. You know I don't bluff." Geraldine says staring at Nathan with a furious look on her face. She hisses, pushing Ashley out of her way. Nathan on the other hand, let's out a knowing smirk.

Noise was already building up in the classroom, from slight murmurs.

"Always trying to muscle people around." Geraldine recognized the voice immediately. She couldn't forget Nkiru in a hurry. They were both on each others neck, during the previous term.

Giving Nkiru a stern look, she could see, she and her minors, staring back at her, Geraldine attempts to open her mouth to talk, but gets cut off, even before she could begin.

"Do you always have to open your smelling mouth to speak?" Jewel attacks immediately.

"Jewel, you are very stupid." Ginika popularly referred to as Gini says, trying to speak in her friends
defense.