ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜

Take a deep breath guys. Before you read this chapter 😬

Don't forget to vote and spam my
comment section!
I want to get tired of replying comments oh

We are gradually getting to the end
of this book and some of us has never voted, dropped up to ten comments in a chapter, not even one.

I am expecting a change in this chapter,
Let me feel like I have readers.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Not edited

      The boy's hostel is covered up in dust. Which seemed very unusual. More like the cleaners hadn't done anything about it. Which meant, they were the ones to handle it now.

He takes his time to clean his ceramic with a handkerchief, which wasn't going to be used again, after that.

Slowly his gaze falls on Leo's corner which was as rough as his. Remembering he didn't get to talk to Leo, he tried calling, but the line wasn't going through. Leo always resumed early. And it was getting late.

The principal had already given his welcome speech.

He only hope he was fine, especially after he heard about what happened to his brother. He didn't know Nathan much but hoped things weren't bad.

He spares a glance at Jason who just sat on the floor carelessly, going through a contraband product, his phone.

Phones weren't allowed, Jason seemed very engrossed in the phone he was holding.

He slowly turns to his bags and starts bringing out his provisions. His mind diverts to Geraldine. He did see her in the assembly hall, though she didn't see him.

They hadn't really spoken since the party.

"I don't like this, who removed the books I dropped here?" A student suddenly asks earning Jayden's attention.

______________________ 🖊️

Immediately Geraldine sights Jewel and Ekanem, she heads to their table, with her food. It was 3pm, they were having lunch.

The fact it didn't seem like a Monday morning, was another thing altogether. She had just been hearing small chats about a dead student.

To think neither Nathan nor Leo had resumed, this kept them in a very hot seat.

School wasn't the way it used to be. Not everyone had returned though. The way the governor lifted the lockdown was too soon. And the student returning to school part. Trust Nigerian and give themselves extra weeks.

"Hey!" Geraldine calls out directly to Jewel, sparing Ekanem a glance, while she dropped her tray.

She didn't miss some weird glances which were thrown on them. She expected that.

She and Jewel had stopped talking for a while, people seeing them suddenly together will bring about side talks, not to talk about Ekanem's case, which was the worst. Everyone knew they had an unspoken beef.

"Hey!" Jewel responds, her voice relatively low. Geraldine recognised the eye bags under her eyes, which she was seriously trying to cover with some makeover.

Ekanam on the other hand, only spares her a glance and turns to her food.

"Gidi!" She recognised the voice immediately. "I have been looking for you," Munachi says while she pulls a chair and sits.