ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜

Hi babies.
You didn't expect me, but I am hear.

Your votes and comments has been reducing drastically and I have been smiling, fully aware that my turn would soon reach.

This chapter has a very big cliff hang.
So start spamming from the beginning.

Because I would only update again when we get up to 100 votes and 400 comments 💔💔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is my turn to do yanga💃💃💃💃💃

Enjoy
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Geraldine suddenly halts immediately Ekanem appeared before her from nowhere. There was no time to think about how she suddenly appeared.

There was a way she looked at Geraldine, which caused her to feel defensive. She had never smiled at Ekanem before, and it was mutual.

"What?" Geraldine asks rudely, she noticed Ekanem stare at her face, like she was searching for something. Feeling aggravated, she hisses and start walking away.

"Gidi, I wanted to tell you, but my dislike for you keep growing, enjoy the humiliation." She heard Ekanem call out to her. This made her stop walking and turn back to Ekanem.

Now she saw the hatred in her eyes, which shocked her. Ekanem did hate her so much. She disliked Ekanem but didn't feel a quarter of the hatred she saw In Ekanem's eyes.

Geraldine just lets out a small smile, trying to have the upper hand.

"I see you want marks on that spotless skin on yours, keep calling it." Geraldine chuckles and hisses at the same time, before walking away.

____________________ 🖊️

While Geraldine walks into the classroom, she had made a mental note of the fact she was late. The students whom they were asked to groom for the debate competition were busy with themselves.

She took note immediately that Jayden wasn't present, which wasn't like him, he was always ahead of anyone.

"Sorry, I had to finish up with something." A voice Geraldine wasn't used to suddenly says. She slowly turns to the doorway, only to see Jayden walking in with some bids of sweat on his face.

She wasn't used to his voice, in the sense he rarely talked. She was trying to adjust to hearing him talk to the students because most times it sounded weird.

"So like I said the last time, you all are speaking without any back-ups, " He suddenly pauses and looks around. "I mean no books or assistance." He says.

Geraldine watched him while he spoke intensely. It finally dawned on her, he rarely smiled. Always looked serious, just like he looked now.

Slowly she takes a good look at his outfit. She didn't miss how his Sunday white looked on him. She took note of the fact, he added his blazers, which didn't add much difference.

"Honestly, this will be difficult," Cynthia says, getting Geraldine's full attention.

"You won't be using your books there." Geraldine defends immediately.

"I know, but..., "

"Try it out, practice makes perfect," Geraldine says suddenly feeling uncomfortable because she felt his eyes on her for the first time since he worked in. She was feeling very self-conscious around him.