CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR💜

This chapter is dedicated to Opurum_
☺☺☺☺

Its my birthday💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿

Happi happi happi happi birthday to me😭

Yh, you are seeing it right, it's a double update. 😂😂😂😂

The wish of most of us😂 Wendy give us double updates naw😂

Here it is, my birthday gifts, would be your votes and spams on my comment section, hope I would get it😭😭😭

Puppy eyes🙈 wink wink.

Vote and comment babies

Why should i forget to dedicate the chapter to you also😂😂😂
TOLA_AISH
Been asking for this chapter for the past three days💜

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"You all should retire for the day. We should be at the airport as early as possible." Mr John addresses them. You could tell he wasn't in a happy mood by just looking at his face.

Geraldine on the other hand, keeps a distance. She hadn't been able to look Mr John or anyone in the eye, since they left the bouquet hall. She had been feeling chills on her body, like every hair on her body, were rising up.

Currently, the only people absent were Leo and Rianat. You could also see Royal Crest Academy students jubilating around.

Geraldine swallows hard, imagining how this was supposed to be them if she hadn't blown the opportunity. Even though Mr John, didn't blame her, in his defence, everyone makes mistakes. She knew most of her classmates were already looking at her with judgy eyes, especially Ekanem who didn't bother hiding it.

"In a competition, one person is meant to win and another loose. You don't get two winners. Although we took second place. I commend you all for coming this far." Mr John says. If Geraldine said she wasn't shocked. She was lying, she didn't expect this reaction from him.

She expected him to yell and mention how disappointed he was. Deep down she knew it was all because of her foolishness.

One glance at Jayden, her anger or would she call it the feeling of being miserable doubled.

"We had the opportunity, " Ekanem suddenly says, alarming Geraldine at that moment. She won't deny the fact, she knew this moment would arise. Where Ekanem would try to point fingers, reasons not just because of the failed competition, but because she was Geraldine Johnsons. "Someone just had to blow it up. Not like it was a rush or something. Also, the best students were picked to represent the school. I can see the result." The last statement she made was laced with mockery. Also, you could tell she was angry, by her voice. Not only that also holding a grudge.

Geraldine knew Ekanem was angry, right from the moment, Mr John picked her instead. Everyone knew Ekanem was smarter. But according to Mr John, he knew all his students and there weaknesses. He picked Munachi instead of Ekanem, both had the same capacity. Picked Leo instead of Jayden, but asked Jayden to take Leo's place due to him not being fit. Then picked Geraldine randomly.

"Ekanem Edet!" Mr John calls out sternly.

"With all due respects sir...., "

"Ekanem if you have something to say to me, why don't you do it directly. Than beat around the bush. Because that's so childish." Geraldine cuts Ekanem off, without batting an eyelid.