CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE💜

Cliff hang.
At the end!
Vote and spam my comment section babies💜
😂😂😂
I will update once I have gotten the specific amount of votes and comments I have asked for😊

It my turn to do shakara😂
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

He tosses around the bed for a while, before sitting up. Jason felt uncomfortable, he couldn't sleep. Several thoughts had crossed his mind.

He had never had this kind of issues before, this was so new to him, even with Rianat, he didn't have this problem. He knew how Ashley was, telling Ashley wasn't going to help because he knew the only advice Ashley would give to him was to date them both.

He had always liked Geraldine. His crush on her, hadn't just started. He was also sure he was getting there, in the sense of getting her to like him, because she had stopped giving him the stink eye, which she usually gave to him before.

But whenever he was around her, the sexual tension always increased, making it difficult for them to work in peace. Unlike when he was with Geraldine. He always wanted to talk to Geraldine make her smile, also watch her while she smiled, but with her, he couldn't just understand.

Another thing was the fear he had for Geraldine, low key, he was scared of her, not just her rejection, but getting a slap alongside it, you couldn't tell with girls her type.

Adjusting on his bed and slowly taking his eyes up, he almost jumps out of his skin, when he meets the piercing eyes of Leo, who sat a few bunks away.

Creepy couldn't define someone being awake in the middle of the night, but staring at someone that way was. Most times he tagged Leo gay, the vibes and mixed signals he had given him, right from the very day of meeting.

Now seeing his sudden closeness with Jayden, which he found weird, he didn't know what to think. Firstly he didn't know Jayden that much to tell his sexuality.

But the vibe he gave Ekanem in that party said something else! Jason didn't know where to place him. To him Jayden and Leo, where one hell of what you called comparable, both could creep you out, the same way Leo just did.

It was so funny how the lively brother he knew, slowly withdrew himself from people, and placed himself into a cell. Jayden wasn't the playful type as kids, but there was once a time he wasn't this hostile to people.

He watches Leo get up, in a manner which picked his interest. Watching him pick something from his locker, like he had nothing else doing, the next thing he did surprised Jason.

Walking out of the room by that time of the night. Jason didn't care about the fact he didn't bother he had been watching him, but the confidence he used in walking out by that time of the night.

No matter how secure an area was, the dark was very dangerous anything could happen.

Immediately Leo shuts the door, Jason takes his eyes off the door, only to meet Jayden's intense gaze.

Now if he said, Leo had creeped him out before then, that was an understatement. At that moment he didn't know what to think about anymore. This meant Jayden had been awake all along and had seen Leo leave.

Jason knew in life, if you wanted to have a long life and live a stress-free life, don't poke your nose into peoples affairs, that was the one thing he never did.

He doesn't utter a word, he slowly turns to the other side of his bed, he could see his shadows through the dim light. Most times he wished he and Jayden weren't assigned to the same room. Seeing his creepy ways at home, was enough, school shouldn't be added too.