ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ💜

So sorry for the delays guys, wasn't motivated at all. This chapter took me more than a week. I didn't have the zeal.

I hope I will this time. Don't forget vote and spam me,
Hopefully, I will update soon.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

There were so many things going on in Jayden's head. Not to forget, he just saw Leo coming out from Jewel's room.

Friend and visitor coming out from his baby sister's room. He didn't like the sight at all. Moreover, with what he had heard from Leo in the past, seeing that he wasn't comfortable at all.

This development was never supposed to happen. Leo and his sister weren't friends before now, and he wanted it to remain that way. Because whatever it was that was going of between them, was going to complicate his relationship with Leo, and he didn't want that. For the first time, he actually had a friend.

Jayden looks at Leo one last time, before turning to his laptop. The fact the atmosphere seemed very tensed was undeniable. Ever since they got into the room, neither of them had said a word to the other.

"This holiday seems like it's going to be a boring one for me." Leo suddenly says, making Jayden turn to him with a raised eyebrow before looking down.

He had a lot of question he wanted to ask, this wasn't one of them. The difficulty was bringing up the topic.
It was only going to make their conversation more awkward.

"About what you saw, it's not what you think it is!" Leo suddenly blurts out, more like he had been holding it, and couldn't wait to let it out, because of the way he took a breath.

Jayden only looks at him, and looks down.

"I know, it looks like I am using our friendship to get to your sister, but I swear it's not like that." Leo blurts out, staring at Jayden, who doesn't utter a word. He knew deep down his silence was killing Leo silently, but he was going to keep at it. Because responding was going to worsen it.

The thought of Leo using their friendship to get to his sister didn't occur to him, but now he said it. Not to forget, he had mentioned having feelings for Jewel when he was high, even though he was sure Leo wasn't going to remember ever telling him that.

Now he couldn't take it anymore.

"She is my sister! I don't know what is going on between you two, the only thing I know is, it could destroy our friendship." Jayden says honestly. "I can't stand anyone hurting my sister, and trust me, I wouldn't want to know who was at fault, the fact she is hurt alone could make me mad. Jewel is a baby, she doesn't seem so to you, but she is, Jewel is childish..., "

"I really like her, I swear. I would never play any games with her, not only because she is your sister, but because I like her." Leo says slowly.

Jayden couldn't believe they were actually having this weird conversation.

"I know it looks bad. Going after my brother's girl. But Nathan is only after Jewel to hurt my feelings, he knows how much I like her and....., "

The rest of what he said didn't get
to Jayden's hearing. The only thing which stuck to his brain was Going after my brother's girl.

Now that reminded him that Jewel had a boyfriend, as she claims. Also, with what he had seen going on. But what was new was, Leo calling him his brother.