ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜

Guys, you see I updated so quickly 😭😭😭😭

I just created a new account for my mature books though.

Please support your girl with a follow

Erotic Wendy

Thanks💜

Don't forget to vote and spam me babies.

Vote please, it doesn't bite.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

He stares at the send icon for a while, perplexed about what to do next. Not to ignore the drama between his mum and sister. The fact Jewel had refused to eat was another issue. He knew her damn well and could tell she wasn't going to eat, she was that stubborn. As usual, he hoped his Dad would manage to bring her out of her room because she had practically locked herself in, and refused to let anyone in.

His mum had totally ignored her, but he knew it wouldn't be for too long.

His thoughts wander back to the simple text he had on his phone. He didn't know if he should click or not. It seemed weird. He felt the urge to send a message, even though they weren't typically friends. She kissed him, and he hadn't been able to get that image out off his head. They weren't what he could call friends, so he didn't know if he should do that or shouldn't.

He had followed her on Instagram a few minutes ago. That was enough for one day. Texting her could make it more awkward. That was the only theory he could think of.

His phone suddenly beeps, jotting him back to reality.

He didn't seem surprised by the caller. But it was somewhat late. Normally, they chatted each other up, but it was so late for phone calls. Taping on the reception icon. He places the phone on his left ear, relaxing on his bed.

"Jayden."

He recognized Leo's voice immediately. But he sounded worried, his voice was shaky. He couldn't help but wonder what went wrong.

They had a conversation on WhatsApp a few hours ago, and he sounded alright.

"Leo! Are you okay?" Jayden asks, genuinely worried.

"Just a little headache. Needed someone to talk to! I just woke up." Leo says from the other end.

"Nightmares again?" He asks, fully aware, that was what might have happened, as usual. Moreover, with the way he was panting. Leo hadn't really explained to him, what was really going on, especially with the constant nightmares. But he knew it was one of the major things definitely eating him up. He wanted to avoid bugging him, he wanted him to talk about it whenever he was ready for it.

"Yeah. But I am fine now. Can I come around tomorrow?"

Jayden noticed how direct the question was, but kept mute for a while, clearly thinking about it, before responding.

"You can. You stay at Newton estate, right?" Jayden asks, confirming what he was told before, and if it were the case, it wasn't far away.

"Jayden, I know my way to new housing!" Leo chuckles slightly from the other end. Jayden took note of how his mood had lightened. "What are you also doing awake by this time of the night?" Leo suddenly says, meanwhile, Jayden seats up.

"I can't sleep." He responds, honestly.
Meanwhile, Leo chuckles.

He wasn't going to tell him, he was stalking again. Knowing Leo, he was just going to fish out more information from him. He hadn't even told him about what transpired between him and Gidi, although he felt the urge to tell him. He was just one person he wanted to speak to about it. But didn't know if he should. It was between him and her, but he wanted to tell Leo about it. She was the first girl apart from Ivy who had tried that with him.