ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ💜

Dedicated to
thereal_bharrie

I believe she just started reading

I believe she just started reading this book, but her engagement did bring a smile to my face. Voted on all chapters, and commented too. Girl, you are loved.

Another Dedication to
TOLA_AISH

I won't say the reason, but she sure knows the reason.

Dedicated to
Rokeebat_Eesuola. HizDaniel pweetyaffy
JoannaAvalorie efuamolen1 dynma662 Adun_ni_ola_mi Reyapenz
soyagirlz
Your comments always motivates me

Love you all

Lastly, Dedicated to
Reyapenz
efuamolen1
dynma662
Adun_ni_ola_mi
JoannaAvalorie

Promised for Dedications to your names.

Don't forget to vote babies, spam my comment section too, really wanna get your feedback on this chapter, if possible every paragraph😂 I enjoyed writing this chapter, also hope you enjoyed reading it.

Vote and Spam my comment section babies💜
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Cherish doesn't utter a word, she only follows his lead, she knew the route they were taking, it led to the labs in the school, not to exclude the music room and the library.

She tenses up, it was obvious the memory of her experience in one of those labs had an impact on her.

Was Ashley taking her to the laboratory?

This was the first question that got into her head.

Why was he taking her there?

Another question popped into her brain, although her inability to say anything, was very much intact.

Cherish could swear, the relief and fresh air she felt within her, immediately they walked past the laboratory, not to exclude Ashley pulling her into the library.

She felt calm but also inquisitive, the first question was, why did he bring her here? Also, what did he want to talk about?

"You can seat," Ashley says in a casual tone, meanwhile Cherish observes the library closely. Everything was arranged and in proper position. The fact they were the only ones in there wasn't overlooked.

She didn't want to seat, she just wanted to leave, but she couldn't say it. She slowly takes her eyes up to meet his, but breaks it immediately it does, she couldn't meet his eyes for some seconds.