ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜

Not edited
Don't forget to vote and spam your baby girl.

Now let see which team rules.

Team Jayden
Or
Team Jason
Comment your favourite here....

Don't forget to vote, and comment boos😏 that's the only thing that can make me smile.
I worked my ass off, to make sure I update this chapter today, I would appreciate if I get the love from you guys too, from your votes and comments, I didn't say comment 🤭 I said comments babies.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Jewel walks straight to where her parents sat, without uttering any word to either of them. She sits in between them, moving more close to her Dad. That was when she noticed Jason was also in the mini room.

Her mum looked pretty much exhausted, grandma had retired to her room. She knew Jayden was probably in his room and didn't give a damn where Ivy was, she could rot in hell, for what she cared about.

She wouldn't deny the Christmas celebration was a stressful one. Stressful in the sense, she had to help in the kitchen, and attend to guests, especially her Dad's visitors. What was she thinking about? 99% of the guest were her Dad's business associates, because she won't call them friends, they were more of business associates.

She hadn't seen much of Dad's friends. Because he didn't have many friends. Ever since she was a kid until now, she had only known Uncle Wealth, as her Dad's friend.

But he based in the state and wasn't steady in Nigeria. If she was actually allowed to acknowledge a crush in her Dad's friend. She wouldn't deny it, the man was a real spec. Uncle Wealth had never been married, something she found very had to believe. How could such a handsome man be in the market until now, and no woman had made him hers?

Leaning into her Dad's arm, she smiles at the laptop. Right time to remember Uncle Wealth because he just had a broad smile, while he spoke. She couldn't tell whatever he was talking about because her Dad wore a headphone.

Now it was obvious, he had noticed her because he was talking and looking in her direction. She only smiles and waves, mouthing a "Merry Christmas" to him.

When she noticed her Dad had used the medium to disconnect the headphone, was when Uncle Wealth let out soft laughter.

"How is daddy's girl doing?" He says smiling. She responds while she snuggled very close to her Dad.

"What class are you now?" He asks while smiling.

"Ss3." She smiles out.

"Wow, congrats. You are rounding up. J. J is now a big girl." He smiles. She lets out light laughter. He still called her J. J, a name she was called back then as a kid. He hadn't stopped calling her that. Then she didn't bear Adenuga but Jordan, so Jewel Jordan, was what gave rise to JJ. Now she remembered. How fast did that name die down.

She just smiles. Meanwhile, her Dad only smiles throughout the conversation.

"Where was I when my mates were making babies!" Uncle Wealth says abs burst into laughter. Meanwhile, her Dad joins them, she noticed her mum turn to them immediately.

"It wasn't a joke back then." Her mom says and lets out a weak smile, meanwhile her Dad and uncle burst into laughter.

She only smiles, fully aware her mum was very serious. It wasn't a joke, now it seemed so, but a seventeen years old orphan getting pregnant, a few months to her SSCE, wasn't funny at all. She knew her mum must have gone through shits at that age. To top it up, her Dad wasn't aware of them.