CHAPTER EIGHTEEN💜

Immediately he walks into the classroom, he stops. He was expecting it to be empty due to the fact, break wasn't over yet.

But the sight he met, makes him turn to his seat direction immediately, but it's too late, because she had looked his way, that moment, and their eyes locked. He didn't miss the fact, she hair loosed her hair, the hair he always found himself staring at.

He didn't miss the anger in her eyes, her face dull, she wasn't smiling at all. There was now time, there was any excitement on her face, or her face been bright, whenever they looked each other's way. But today was very different. He read meaning to it, fully aware, she hadn't forgotten what he did.

It was just part of him, something he found himself doing, if he wasn't in the mood, don't bother him, because he would never respond to whatever you say. His previous classmates wouldn't have read any meaning to this, because it was an old news, they were used to him already.

But the student here weren't. And unfortunately she turned out to be the first person who he pulled that stunt on.

Besides she didn't seem like she had anything reasonable to say. Tapping him twice and just calling his name, he wouldn't deny the fact her face, triggered his actions, immediately he saw she was the one, he placed his head on the desk.

He noticed she didn't utter another word, the next thing he heard was Ekanem's laughter, then some footsteps.

________________________🖊️

With the pains she was feeling in her stomach, coupled with the anger In her, seeing his face only made it worse, more like she was hearing the echoes of Ekanem's laughter.

If he had snubbed her, when they where alone, it wouldn't have made her feel bad, but in front of people, not just people Ekanem.

And the fact Ekanem graced the act with her non-stop laughter made it worse. She always acted tough. But this things got to her.

She hated been body shamed, now this. Not like she came for anything, she was sent by Mr John, thinking of the manner in which he looked at her, and placed his head on the desk, the anger she felt.

Fully aware if she spent another minute there, she would bash his head against something, it made her walk away, out of the class.

She had skipped the last lesson, she only came back, when the bell was rung for break. With the unending cramps, she had to stay back, but not after been pestered by Jewel, and also talking about getting her lunch. Although, she wasn't going to be able to eat anything.

Seeing his face again, she felt insulted. No one had ever done such to her, it felt very insulting. And the fact he looked calm, innocent and harmless, more like he didn't know what he was doing, but she knew, he did.

What did I ever do to him?

He is the one, who always glared at me, or look at me with venom, like we have ever crossed paths before.

She didnt read meaning to this at first, but now she had to. The manner he snubbed her, meant he had ill-feeling towards her.

The only thing she could remember doing was yelling at him when they bumped heads and eyeing him.

Could it be, he still had that in mind?

If he did, to her, he was heartless and mean.

Trying to rest her head on the desk, since they where currently the only ones in the class, only to get distracted by a loud noise, making her look towards the door on impulse.