CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR💜

Please Read

Hello Guys!

So i conducted a question and answer game on WhatsApp, to those who have my WhatsApp no!

Most of us sent questions, which would be answered on my Facebook and Instagram pages!

Those who aren't following them for updates and wishes to.
This are the handles

Faceb

So, if you have any question to ask regarding this book😂😂 most of us are just anxious. I don't promise to answer all, but I will drop a hint.

You can drop your questions here!

Okay, I love our progress on this book, I hope we continue progressing, don't reduce my moral, this is the last chapter I have saved on my draft.

Your votes and most especially you comments will trigger the quick updates of any chapter coming in!

Note: From now henceforth, the fun begins, you would read about a lot of things which happens in our high school this days!

I will try my best not to make the sex scene explicit due to the underage, but you will be meeting alot of that, heart breaks pains, broken trust, fake friends, don't just enjoy the story, make sure you learn and pick few things from it.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Take care!" Tari says immediately he pulls over. This could be tagged as the most awkward ride, she has ever had with her Dad. They hadn't said more than four words to each other, since he hit the road. All the while Geraldine didn't know if she should say something or not. He also didn't look like he was in the mood for chats.

"Thank you!" Geraldine says now struggling to get down.

"Gidi!"

She stops, slowly she turns to her Dad, Geraldine didn't miss the worried look on his face. "Are you alright?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Uhmm!" She hesitates a while, now taking a good look at him. "Yes!" She responds. Meanwhile, he suddenly tries getting something from the back seat, which after struggling for some seconds, he pulls out a fancy bag, handing it over to her.

"I got this on Monday, but totally forgot to give it to you," Tari says taking a good look at his daughter. He watches get take the fancy back from him, which he releases freely.

"Thanks, Daddy!" Geraldine says it was clear she was wondering what was in it.

"Don't call telling me you aren't a baby when you see what's in it. Because as far as I know, you are still my baby." Tari says, meanwhile Geraldine chuckles. She already had an idea of what was in the package, Her Dad would never change. "You know I always love you right? Call me if you need any.., "

"Dad, are you and Mum splitting up?" Geraldine suddenly asks, you could see the fear in her eyes. You wouldn't blame her, the statements her Dad made, seemed more like, that was the next thing he was going to say.

"What? No!"

Geraldine hives a sign of relief, now staring at her Dad.

"What gave you that impression?" He asks staring at her.

"You and Mum have been fighting," Geraldine says, meanwhile he gives her a look like he didn't understand what she was talking about.
"I saw you both the other day!" She says, watching his facial expression morph in realisation.