ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜

You guys are not giving me vibes from the latest update oh😂😂😂

Let me sha not sleep up, and forget to end the book today

I don't know if the vote icon bites and the comment section destroys🌚

I'm not happy at all oh.

Expect an update after making me happy😂😂😂😂😭

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Jewel's mind had been on the way she freaked out on Leo since she got back.

It was hallucination, and she took it out on him. She left immediately, not with the continued bugging she had from Ekanem, after making her leave too, because she had to drive her off.

She didn't say anything about it to Ekanem.

Nathan had messed her up. Here she thought she was getting better.

This was something that happened before, sometimes Leo looked so much like Nathan, and other times didn't.

But she couldn't help but freak out the time. She was terrified of Nathan, not after what happened. And Leo looked so much like him.

He was only going to continue reminding her of her rapist. And that horrible night, she wished to forget so badly.

___________________🖊️

Going online, on WhatsApp. The first thing she saw reminded her what the day was. She had honestly forgotten about it. Not with everything that had been happening.

It was just 5:AM in the morning, she had just woken up.

Their class group chat had been changed from HILTON SS3A to WORLD TRIPLET DAY.

She couldn't believe she had forgotten Jewel's birthday, which was also Jason and Jayden's birthday.

In a way, all three of them were important people in her life.

Jewel was her best friend, even though things between them had changed. Jason, the friend she wanted something more with and who she had her first kiss with and Jayden her first boyfriend, things with Jayden, she couldn't tell.

She minimizes and goes straight to the call log. Knowing Jewel, there was no way that girl was going to be awake by now.

Her mind crosses Jason and back the Jayden.

She decides to send Jason a text message and wish both Jewel and Jayden in person.

___________________🖊️

Jayden is the last person to walk into her room. Jewel observed.
Their Dad held the cake while Mum held a wrapped gift, Jason stood dejectedly, while Ivy sat on the bed.

This was more like a ritual on her birthday, a little get together, always held in her room. Jayden had never liked the crowd, this was one of the issues surrounding their little get together's.

Just that this time was a little bit different, they had a new member, Ivy.

"Happy birthday Moon." Her Dad wishes smiling, meanwhile, Jewel throws herself on him freely.

"Happy Birthday Jason. Happy Birthday, Jayden." She wishes smiling sheepishly.

"Happy Birthday," Jayden says calmly.