CHAPTER SIX💜

Missing her steps and almost losing balance, Cherish holds unto her, meanwhile Zara tries to regain her balance, muttering some words of appreciation.

"Zara!" They hear someone call out, making both girls turn to the direction they both heard her name, only to see one of the loudmouths in the class, waving with a cheeky smile.

Zara waves back without uttering a word, which was new to Cherish. Since the got back this morning she had been acting somehow, Cherish knew something was bothering Her. She didnt even know how to approach how about it, coupled with the fact she was hungry, and wanted good food. It was just a few hours to dinner time, and she couldn't wait.

"I'm no longer a virgin!" Zara blurts out, without been asked, meanwhile Cherish stops walking, that statement came to her like a bomb, she knew Zara wasn't that kind of person, her Dad was the General Overseer of Christ Cross Ministries, it had a very big congregation, and branches littered everywhere. Cherish had never met anyone who loved talking about God like Zara.

Zara was God-fearing and had good morals, so she wasn't just surprised both shocked to the bones.

"We did it in the most despicable place, the restroom." Zara's voice drops, Cherish who didnt know what to say, just kept mute, paying attention to every detail. Cherish didn't need to be told that, Senior Nathan was the one who defiled her.

She knew there had been something going on between Senior Nathan and Zara since they were in JSS3, it started after the midterm break, Zara always told her, how he always wanted to touch her, but she had always refused.

"But you said, you weren't going to do it?" Cherish says with a raised eyebrow. She couldn't imagine herself losing her virginity at fourteen.

" I just couldn't stop him, he said I  don't love him, but  I do," Zara says, like a naive girl she was. "And am scared, what if I get pregnant?" Zara suddenly asks looking like a scared cat. Meanwhile, Cherish, who had nothing to say, stared back at her, both of them unmoved, without uttering a word.

                          ____________________ 🖊️

"Jason, stop please!" Axel groans, meanwhile Jason continued kicking his ass, it was obvious, he was been ignored.

That was Jason for you, he practically did outrageous things, especially when he knew you weren't in the mood, he would start trying to piss you off, currently Axel was the victim.

One more look at Jason, he regrets agreeing to accompany him. The funny part of it, as he wasn't just accompanying him, but to where? The only statement Jason made was to accompany me.

"Cry, cry, baby!" Jason suddenly calls out, making Axel turn to the direction Jason was facing, it was clear he wanted to see who Jason was referring to. He knew the faces, but not the names, there were a lot of Junior students, whom he knew facially and could point out their classes, but not their names. Also they where two girls, both were smiling, so he couldn't point out who he was referring to.

"Come here; where are you going to?" Jason says, suddenly stopping his movement, making Axel follow suite.

Already regretting why he agreed to follow Jason, to God's knows where, by now, he would have been chilling on his bed.

"Shey, you cannot greet?" Jason asks immediately they got to where there stood, he was referring to both girls now.

"Good evening!" Zara greets with a cheeky smile. Meanwhile Cherish burst into laughter, using both hands to cover her face.