CHAPTER NINETEEN💜

Dropping the plate of food on the table, Nathan seats opposite Ashley they are currently in the cafeteria. Xavier and Dashlin, aren't left out.
They both looked serious talking about something which was probably meaningless to every one
of them.

Ashley seemed surprisingly quiet, his concentrations were just on the plate of food in front on him.

"What are you guys talking about?" Nathan asks, sparing each of them a glance.

"Thinking about a party my cousin
in hosting. Unfortunately I won't be attending." Xavier says looking miserable, like the party meant a whole lot to him. Which it did.

Things like that meant something to him.

"Why, because of school?" Nathan suddenly asks quite interested in the topic, which he plays with the
plantain porridge.

"Not that," Xavier says in a bored
tone. "And there is this hot girl, he also told me she would be attending. But my parents said, if there is no one ready to take me to Calaber, I shouldn't..

Ashley's mock laughter cuts him off, followed by Nathan, then Dashlin.

One thing about Dashlin, his laughter could make a huge impact on someone, in the sense that, it's
funny if you are witnessing it, it could make you laugh too, but if you are the one being laughed
at, it could be very annoying and painful, because of how mocking it sounded.

The fact he hadn't said anything up until now, made Xavier glare at him.

"Kid!" Ashley chuckles, makingXavier turn to him, with an intense look, he was probably looking for a
comeback.

"Says the baby among us." Xavier chuckles, he knew how muchAshley hated been told he was the
youngest in their circle, talking about age.

Ashley pauses a moment, releasing a small smile.

"But when it comes to fucking, we know who the boss is," Ashley says shamelessly.

"You aren't a kid, tell your parents you can manage," Nathan says.

"I am not eighteen yet. Yours is understandable. You are, so you might get that freed.."

"I always had the freedom, there
is no one to stop me na." Nathan
chuckles, there was a way he said it.

"If I was to go to Lagos State now, I can, I just need to tell my Mum, so long as my relation is there.
I don't need Mummy or Daddy taking me, " Ashley says aiming on mocking Xavier, wanting to end
the conversation about Nathan's parents, also angering Xavier.

"Idiots." Dashlin chuckles, reminding them that he was still present, suddenly Xavier whistles, making the three guys follow his gaze only to meet Jewel walking into the cafeteria on her own. Ashley is the first person to look away.

"Did you whistle because of her." He says not looking interested.

"We get it. The fact she is your cousin and you can't fuck her, doesn't mean we don't want to." Xavier says giving Ashley a mixed reaction.

All four of them are now concentrated on the conversation going on, Dashlin didn't utter a word, while Nathan concentrated on his food.

"In your dreams. Go and talk to her, if she won't insult your generation, you will not look for your mate." Ashley says boasting.

"See this mumu. Is she even up to the level of gir!'s I bang?" Xavier hisses.

"Or you think, Dashlin didn't tell me how she insulted you." Ashley laughs, making Xavier turn to
Dashlin.