ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜

Dedicated to

TOLA_AISH JosephineOjomo don_chizzy
pweetyaffy Reyapenz thereal_bharrie

Rokeebat_Eesuola
Your comments and dedication to this book always motivates me.

Please you guys should vote! Please the vote is just stagnant. Please vote. Please vote.

To everyone who commented in the last chapter, you are the reason, this I updated today. I felt the love.

Love you guys
Keep it coming, and I might update tomorrow.

Please participate in the questions by the end of the chapter, if everyone can, would be grateful.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Jayden burst into the lobby immediately he heard screams and noises. From what he had heard, he could tell a fight was going on. That was the time you would see borders in a bubbly mood. Whenever something crazy was going on.

Taking a clearer view he spots Leo with his hand on his left cheek, blood oozing from his nose. With Nathan staring dagger at him. It doesn't take him time to analyze what just happened. He knew in few minutes the Potter would be in the hostel.

Normally the person's in charge of stopping such development In the hostels were the prefects or seniors, but it seemed more like they were the ones conducting it. What did you expect them to do? It was one of their own. Hypocrisy, if it were to be an SS2 student, which they always looked forward to handling. Trust them to show themselves.

Jayden who didnt understand what the matter was, walks slowly to the scene.

Leo? Fighting

Why?

In a blink of an eye, Nathan rushes Leo landing a blow on his arm. Jayden watched Leo's facial expression change into a frown immediately. He looked so angry, he had never seen this side of him before. Also, Ashley starts pulling Nathan back, whispering something into his ears.

"If you are not in SS3, get out of this place!" Came an Ss3 students, although Jayden didn't know his name, but knew he was an SS3 student.

They could hear some murmurings and groans.

"You people won't allow us to enjoy drama small." Jayden heard a Junior who walked by him say.

Nathan pushes Ashley away, this was due to a statement Leo made. Jayden couldn't hear, because he was far. He starts walking over to them.

"Let me deal with this idiot. Do we look like age mates in any way?" Nathan threatening voice is heard. This followed by a punch on Leo's face. Funny enough Leo doesn't move, he only stares back at Nathan, he doesn't even return the blow.

"Nathan, leave him alone na, stop it." Daniel a student from Art class says. Jayden recognized him, they all went for the competition together. The look Nathan gave the boy that moment was capable of burying him.

"Wasted sperm. You know that's what you are. And I know, you don't need me to voice it out all the time. Even your father knows it." Leo blurts out smiling.