ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜

Hello Babies.
Don't forget to vote and spam me.
Dedicated to
LawalAyeesharh

Don't forget to vote oh😂
Comment oh😂
This chapter, I struggled to write it.

It's very important, please read the chapter that follows.

[TS]
Triggering scene ahead
Skip if you cant handle it

🌹 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Not edited please pardon.

     Jewel bites him for the second time, this earned a groan from him. The anger he felt at that instant was obvious to her, because he pushed her roughly, pinning her tightly and giving her a hot slap.

Jewel couldn't believe what was going on. It felt surreal. It was like she was dreaming. Nathan had just given her the second slap for the day.

"Don't force me to hit you again." He yells. You could see the anger on his face. This wasn't the Nathan she knew, this person was a different person, it was as if she was looking at a monster.

She couldn't move, while the tears trailed down her face. He was thrice as strong as she was. She felt extremely weak, couldn't fight him off anymore.

He had successfully ripped her panties. How he pulled both legs apart, gave her grave pain, and she screamed.

"Please stop it!" She exclaims sobbing hard, meanwhile he gets his trousers off quite at ease because he had done that before.

Immediately he inserted his penis into her, she let out a painful scream.

"Nathaaaaaaan!" She screams, meanwhile he moves into her, letting a groan and trying to adjust.

Jewel doesn't fight back anymore, she had a lot of the spirit to fight back. She only screams in tears while he moved in and out of her.

"Daddy!" She screams out in anguish. "Someone please help me." She cries out in pain, meanwhile Nathan keeps deaf ears, while he moves inside of her.

Deep down she knew no one was going to come to her rescue, they were all downstairs. And the loud blast of music wasn't even going to make it easy to hear her plea.

"Daddy!" She screams in tears.

"Jesus!"

Jewel recognized the voice, meanwhile Nathan freezes, it was obvious he heard it too.

"Geraldine!" She calls out her full name, something she rarely did. She was sobbing very hard.

"Will you get off her!" Geraldine exclaims.

             ______________________ 🖊️

"Will you get off her!" Geraldine exclaims, at the same time lunches after him. "What the hell?" She screams.