CHAPTER FIFTEEN💜

Trying to control a large number of students could be difficult, especially when you aren't allowed to use cane. Teachers weren't allowed to use cane on students, not to talk about perfect in "Hilton Colledge"

They were allowed to punish the students, but it shouldn't be corporal.

But the perfect's always had their ways and managed to turn to situations, into there favours. Although the students knew their rights, but weren't stupid enough to step on any senior's toe.

But in every set, Ss2 students were very difficult to be controlled, especially with them acting like deputy Jesus.

The Assembly wasn't the way Geraldine expected, due to the panic's going on in the hostel, about the abortion incident, which she had confirmed was true.

As expected, she thought the principal would throw more light on that, but unfortunately, he didn't.

So they were probably expecting him or his vice. The woman who had no filters, in their classroom. Since they didn't say anything during assembly.

"Am I smiling with you? Who are you opening that your disgusting teeth for?" Jewel asks looking grim.

Whenever Jewel acted this way, Geraldine could never stop herself from laughing, because with the confidence she spoke with, you would think, she could ever hurt a fly. Jewel that was scared of cockroaches acting like a tough girl.
Geraldine only smiles, watching the drama. She couldn't even tell what the girl did to problematic Jewel.

"Get out of my sight?" Jewel says looking grim.

"If you follows this junior's. You will develop high blood pressure." Nengi laughs, immediately he got closer to Jewel.

"Shouldn't we start going to the class?" Jewel asks turning to Geraldine.

It wasn't as if a human being spoke, with the way she acted, it was as if Nengi wasn't there at all, neither did he make a statement, she was ford of making him seem like a fool.

And the fact it never affected him or he acted like it didn't, always got on her nerves.

She just wanted to see him angry or react to her words, it would give her so much peace of mind, so she thought. But Nengi never reacted.

"Gidi, aren't you suppose to render a message to SS1 students?" Nengi suddenly asks, acting like no one spoke too.

"I even forgot.., "

"Gidi!" She recognized the voice immediately. "Are you guys heading to the class?" Veronica asks, as usual, she had a sweet smile on her face.

"Not yet. Going to SS1 block." Geraldine responds, now looking around, she was obviously looking for Jewel, since she hadn't heard her voice, which was weird, seeing Jewel walking away, surprised her.

She just stared back at her retreating figure, without uttering another word.

"Let's go, before time for lessons would commence." Veronica suddenly says, now interrupting whatever was going on in Gidi's mind.

________________________ 🖊️

The heavy sound heard, makes everyone turn to the direction it came from, they could tell what it was, even without seeing it happen.

Geraldine stares at Ukeme, with her pen directly on her lips, before looking towards to victim. Talking about the victim, she meant, the person who had received such heavy slap.

Seeing Eno, she almost burst into laughter, she knew the girl might have said something bigger than her mouth, that made her receive such holy communion from Ukeme.