ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜

This chapter is specially dedicated to

Stardust_Wendy

Omg! The last fun time gave me vibes. First time we topped over 1k comments. Love you guys! Also thank you to everyone of us who participated. I noticed majority of my ghost readers did show face.

Dont forget to vote, and spam my comment section babies.

Note, read this chapter attentively, so you could judge whatever would be said in this next chapter

thereal_bharrie maidoluv JoyAdeoye JoannaAvalorie HalimahSanni8 rieme_me don_chizzy swil_swil Adejoan christoyin04 tessaphoebe Adun_ni_ola_mi dynma662 steph_ani06 AdekunleAjoke Lydia662

I couldn't mention everyone who participated in the fun time, but just know you all are just the best. I am so lucky to have you all.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Immediately they settled on the podium, Jayden tries to adjust on the seat, thereby making himself more uncomfortable.

How he had managed to convince Mr John that Leo hadn't been able to leave the restroom due to food poisoning, he couldn't believe how he did it so easy, he had come to terms with himself, being a little devious. Because these days, even his lies had turned into the truth. Funny enough he didn't only just tell a lie, he also believed the lie as the truth. In his words.

If you don't believe it, how do you expect someone else to.

They had managed to revive Leo, he couldn't understand how Favour managed to handle the situation. Turned out he was overdosed by whatever he took. None of them had said a word to each other, since they spoke to Mr John. Jayden sure knew those boys had things and questions going on in their mind. But as usual, everyone had to mind their business.

He was currently still trying to understand, how he didn't see that Leo had gone this far. He thought it was only his smoking habit. Leo sure did need serious help. And he had made up his mind to bring up the topic of his smoking and drug habit, instead of letting him while away.
He wasn't supposed to be participating but was taking Leo's place. By his side sat Munachi, whom he had no idea of what she was doing because he wasn't looking her way, but ahead.

Taking his head up, his gaze falls on one of the girl's in the opposing team. In a split second, he had weirdly analysed her. She wasn't very dark. She also looked extremely reserved.

"We welcome you all to the long-awaited and anticipated final quiz competition, between senior secondary school's. We all know it's no longer an Inter-school competition, as initials, per rules and traditions. The final competition is been regarded as an inter-state competition. We are glad to have every one of you here, "