ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜

Hello Babies,
I'm so sorry I wasn't able to update as promised yesterday.
Trust me, I was almost done when I slept off. I have not even been feeling well since yesterday morning.
You know the feeling when one of your sense organs is hurting, it's frustrating. Mine us even double.
My left ear and eye has been hurting since yesterday.

Back to business, we just have few chapters to go. This book isn't getting into the month of April for sure.

Enjoy.

Also, I was impressed by the participation in the last chapter, you guys are the best. Love you. I enjoyed reading each and every comment. I tried to reply all though💜

Don't forget to vote and spam your girls comment section.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

             Geraldine had been staring into the empty space for the past one hour. She had turned her phone off. Avoiding calls from those who knew her, and probably from those who wanted to use this to ruin abuses on her.

She had totally forgotten she had sent a picture like that to him. She thought he deleted it.

She couldn't believe he kept it and decided to use it to deal with her.

She still couldn't believe that Jayden was that shallow. Well, you couldn't tell with human beings. They were not to be trusted.

But why that? He could have used another means to deal with her. But releasing her nudes, wasn't fair.

Her nudes on the internet. He had successfully destroyed her.

It might not be a big deal in some places. But here in Nigeria, Africa in general. This was a big disgrace. A very big scandal to her family's name and reputation.

It was definitely going to get to her parents notice too. Especially when bloggers successfully links her to Monica Anete. She could already imagine the headline. This was a very big scandal.

Her Mum was most likely to have found out. She had never felt so powerless in her life. So confused and scared. She felt very terrible. At this moment Geraldine wished she could disappear and no one hears about her anymore. She could just leave the earth's surface.

Jayden did this to her?

She was beyond shocked.

"Gidi, open the door."

She recognized the voice instantly. Feeling some sort of relieved, it wasn't who she thought it was.

Opening the door, she drags her in and locks the door. She didn't miss the shock on Munachi's face. She was definitely not expecting to be dragged in like that.

"I told her you knew I was coming. She complained you specifically asked none of them to come here." Munachi says referring to the maid.

Also reminding Geraldine she had specifically told one of them off, when she came to ask her, to come down for lunch. Also indicating she should tell others not to come up to her room.

"I'm so sorry. How the hell did that pervert get your picture?" Munachi asks looking horrified, meanwhile, Geraldine covers her face with both hands, spacing around. "I thought you guys were dating, and he released..., "

"We broke up," Geraldine says calmly.
"I sent the picture to him. I thought he had deleted it." Geraldine says feeling embarrassed.

What would Munachi think of her?