CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO💜

The classroom is extremely quiet. Geraldine had taken an empty class for prep. She felt like being on her own, and in a secluded environment. So she avoided the hall, they always had prep since she wasn't on duty, and took an empty classroom.

The truth of the matter was, she didn't want to have any other form of argument with Jewel, which was still going to happen, because she knew Jewel very much, she was still going to drag the issue down, especially when she didn't give her the time to respond.

Jewel was hardly friendly towards people, she was quite aware of that, but this behaviour she was exhibiting towards Munachi was off. She had been doing it, for a while, she had kept quiet, thinking it would die down. But that was the height of it.

Trashing someone like that because you are privileged was bad. Everyone had one or two flaws in there life, no one was perfect. You don't just look down on people that way.

"Only you know what, you are doing in this empty hall." Geraldine turns to the door way, immediately she heard his voice, only to seem his shining his teeth.

"I have never seen any boy that does aporoko more than you do," Geraldine responds, now turning to her book. "The fact you have a dirty mind, doesn't mean everyone is dirty-minded like you," Geraldine concludes throwing a glance on him. Meanwhile, Jason let's out a short-lived laughter.

"Look at this one. What did i say? Now who has a dirty mind? I only said, you are the only one, who knows what you are doing here, all alone, " He chuckles. "Aunty what else did I say?" Jason who had advanced down to where she was seated during the small talk, says now sitting directly opposite her, with a smile on his face.

Geraldine suddenly closes her textbook and faces him, with an amused look on her face.

"Explain, what you meant by your previous statement, if its not what I said," Geraldine says giving him an amusing look.

"God. Gidi, just so you know, you have got a dirty mind. This isn't the first time you are making such statement, " Jason defends laughing.

"That's because you always instigate it,” Geraldine says, nodding her head, and pulling her book closer. "I was reading before you came." She says now opening her book.

"Deep down we both know, you weren't reading," Jason says and laughs. "Sha, let me leave you to continue your business with privacy," Jason says, smiling sheepishly, meanwhile Geraldine turns to him, like he had grown an extra head.

"God, you are disgusting," Geraldine says, making a face.

"You are dirty-minded," Jason responds laughing, while he heads to the door.

"Clown!" Geraldine says, letting out a smile involuntarily.

                          ______________________🖊️

   Relaxing into the seat, Jason watches Gbemiga and Axel spin there pen on the table, most times they acted like kids and did the most ridiculous things.

"Axel, stop it." Gbemiga threatens. Meanwhile, Jason who had been watching then silently, suddenly catches a glimpse of someone.

Seeing her, he couldn't just take his eyes off her, more like today she looked more attractive than ever.

Most times he wondered how and when he fell fall her, because he always tried convincing himself she wasn't attractive, not his type, but just couldn't take his eyes off her.

On a normal day, he would have gone to tease her, like he had been doing for a couple of days. But today he just couldn't, especially with the look on her face.