ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ💜

DONT SKIP THIS AUTHORS NOTE AND THE ONE AT THE END, VERY IMPORTANT

Read this chapter slowly, attentively and comment what you notice, in every inline you can get

Happy Birthday
Wullnp baby.
All conflicted characters are wishing you a blessed birthday.

Ancewritings246

To
Madinah_Writes

I know you will be shocked when you see this baby, but just know I love you so much. You are indeed special, kind, beautiful, a talented writer and a lovely human being. Just know you are loved. I get picky when choosing my friends, but when you have won me over, you have.

Also, do check out her books it's amazing. She is also hosting an award, if you are a writer reading here, hurry up before the slot gets filled up.

One more thing.
I said I was going to tag the first four person's who got the spoiler question I asked in the previous chapter, but i am tagging first five.
Reyapenz
efuamolen1
dynma662
Adun_ni_ola_mi
JoannaAvalorie

You guys are wonderful.

I have decided to start updating this book frequently, so we can begin other works. But you guys are also the key to this, do well to make it feel loved if you really love it.

Don't forget to vote and spoil me with your comments, the more ginger, the faster the next updates.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Hope, you aren't forgetting anything?" Munachi asks Geraldine while they both run down the stairs. It was clear, they were on there way to the parking lot because the school bus was already in motion.

The only thing lagging was the student's participating in the competition to board the bus. The few students who were going to cheer and support them were boarding the next bus.

"Hey! Mind the way you walk, I don't want your sweaty body touching mine. I don't want to smell." She blurts out not blinking.

Geraldine recognised the voice instantly, she wasn't also disappointed when they made eye contact.

"You where the one who ran into me." Munachi defends.

Geraldine doesn't miss the rage in her eyes, neither could she comprehend the look Jewel had on her face. It was just like she never really knew Jewel.

"Did you call me smelly?" Munachi asks with a raised eyebrow, seemed more like she just picked that up. Also, she looked more pissed than she had been.

"The fact you have got hearing problems isn't my business, please move! I want to pass." Jewel says.

"No one is hindering you." Geraldine blurts out without thinking. Her eyes fixed on Jewel, who blinked a bit, her facial expressions softer, in less than a minute, she hardened it. All this development, where seen by Geraldine.

"Why is she so full of herself?" Munachi asks no one in particular. "Does your Dad own this school? Walking around like her Royal Majesty, like everything revolves around you. Well, you are wrong." Munachi says, with her eyes wide open.