-15-

Jennie pov

Me and Irene are now competing on the second place since lisa already went first and would have won the race ,we ran as fast as we can to reach the venus tree ,and we both tied up with each other both winning second place but the question was where is lalisa fucking manoban .we expected for lisa to be there since she ran way faster than us and a long time ago would have reached the tree , but she was not there I repeat she was not thereeee.....

I started panicking as lisa was not to be seen anywhere I and Irene searched the whole place in a hope to find lisa but she was nowhere to be found .

Why did you do this Irene .I knew blood desert was not a safe place to play with at the first place now look where is lisa ?!?where is she ?!?!sayyyyy

I--i am sorry we can search for her

( Irene what are you saying sorry for
But joo-hyun lisa is misssing
So.. so what wasn't that your intention at the first place to make lisa disappear from this place
Bu--t no!!!I
Shut up Irene don't forget that you are a black panther you are supposed to have no mercy
No!!!!!!!!YOU SHUT UP )

Jennie l--lisa is in venus land go through the tunnel at the top of tree be careful and one important th----ahhhh

(How dare you disobey me )

Goooo!!!! Jenni--ahhhhhh

I--irene

I said go!!!!!!!!!

O--ok

What did she mean by that how did lisa end up in venus land ,I shrug off the thoughts forming in my head and slid through the tunnel ,it was a smooth ride and suddenly there was some light I closed my eyes only to end up in a giant cave surrounded with diamonds and skeletons and a river which seemed like the one and only famous death river .

I was in DUSK CAVE I once heard that in the dusk cave there was a full version of the elemental book I had but I have no idea where to find it ,I saw a stone with some carvings on it, well it said that I had to open a certain box to get a book called eternally in love, I started searching for the box and finally after so much waste of time I found it, the box was easy to open it didn't have any kind of locks so it was damn easy, it had a book eternally in love .i started flipping the pages and found introduction of some people.