-43-

Lisa pov

I can't control my emotions when it comes to my unnies they are dear to me than anything else, they were my first friends my first family my first comfort ,why?  And now they were lying on my lap covered with blood body lifeless.

Two hours ago

I am ready to fight you Bree,lets start this fight

OK then

I was expecting her to use her powers but....  She pulled my unnies from the iron rod through her magic, and threw them before me ,I was shocked they were unconscious and looked so pale, tears started welling up in my eyes.

Flashback

Mom dad can I go out?

No Lisa you can't go out it is not allowed for you ,wait until you will be capable to be sent school

Please! Can I at least visit Bubu's grave please

No

Lisa bit her lips trying to control the tears forming in her eyes, it has been a month since her brother died but since then her parents are not allowing her to go out of her room ,Lisa was mentally ill she was developing traumas because of the grief from loosing her brother and being locked up in a room, everyday she cried and cried until there were no tears left it was like hell, she would hear her brother call for her and tell her to come out, but her parents refused her to go out, they said it was a trap.

But Lisa didn't care she just wanted to see her brother hold him in her arms again ,play with him ,tell stories to him, see his brightening smile, but now nothing was possible everything around her seemed like a utter nightmare.

She sat near the big window in her house which was locked inside out, not knowing what to do she started crying for the nth time being too emotionally ruined .

Hey!! Hey can you hear us*whispers*

Wh--o is that?  Please don't hurt me

Lisa got scared from the sudden voice coming from the window she backed away and started shaking.

Ay don't be scared we are your neighbours we belong to Kim and park kingdom but we are staying here for business matters ,we hear someone sobbing at the other side of the window everyday we can't see you can you see us?

It was dark so Lisa could only see shadows of two people who seemed like girls of her same age

Yeah I can see kind of

Alright, my name is jisoo
And my name is chaeyoung you can call me rosé
Why are you crying everyday is everything okay with you

But how can you hear me? 

Uh that.. We both have abilities to hear through walls and long distances but whenever we activate our powers we can only hear you cry.
Hey whatever is happening with you stay strong and don't cry, it is not like we care about you but we are tired of hearing you cry ok

Ok *giggles*

Hey why are you laughing *laughs with her*

Lisa started laughing with them, it was like she knew them from a very long time, they started talking like this everyday and lisa s mental health was also becoming good.

Bree!!! 
How dare you treat my unnies like this

Stop it little child you can't even control your tears and you are threatening me? Very funny

Bree starting throwing jisoo and rosé from one side if the room to another making them hit their heads and backs to every wall spilling blood everywhere

Bree stop it!! Please I beg you *crying* please please  no please, and with that Lisa fainted

Dianna pov

OOF that was a lot of power, her emotions are sure strong, her each and every tear contains so much power.

That makes me want to make her cry always, how much powerful could I become  hahahhahahaha *phsycotic laugh*

Y'all please vote for blackpink on bbma's here is a tutorial on how to vote 👆for people who don't have insta please vote ,lilies, jensetters, fansés,sooyaas,blinks it's time to unite and give our girls what they deserve

Spread this information how much you can.