-25-

Author pov

Ruby was holding the flowers in her hand hopping around happily on her way home exited to confess to lisa .she was so happy that finally, she realised what was love and what was happiness .she found happiness in lisa.she was so overwhelmed by happiness to finally have someone by her side .

But... Suddenly she heard bushes moving around and few people came out with swords in their hands .they started to attack her ,the flowers fell on the ground and they stepped on it multiple times this broke ruby s heart more than anything else .

Pleas--se don't kill me ,please let me live I just want to be happy ,I just want to have a family ,please please ,ruby said as tears were rolling down her cheeks .

Oh oh my girl is crying ,omg I am touched kill her already what are you looking at .if u don't surrender yourself and die then we will have to kill your little friend in penthouse is that okay.

No no don't do anything to pok I will die I will die,*crying* but please can you give me a little chance I have something to tell her. please let me .

Oh is it *stab* you can tell it to her when you go to heaven *stab* we won't kill your friend tho don't worry *stab* now die *stab*

Ahh---

Ruby collected all the strength she had and started to run with blood flowing and staining her white clothes red.

Let her go she won't survive anyhow .

Lisa was in the garden ,thinking about ruby and smiling .when suddenly her smile faded into tears .

Ru---uby .

Pok li--listen to me ,I love you ,I love you so much you were the one who gave me my happiness ,you are the one who made me feel worthy ,you are the one who made me realize what love is .I love you *sobbing* I love you .although I will not be able to create a family with you ,I am ready to give up everything for you pok..I love y--------

Rubyyyyyyyyyyyy nooooooooo

No way this can't be happening *sobbing*

Ruby's body turned into ashes and disappeared in thin air .

Panthersss!!!!I will take my revenge I will !!!ahhhhhhhhhhhh