-42-

Lisa pov

No! No!!!  Why is Dianna aiming on my unnies. No! This should not happen.
Ugh Lisa calm yourself down don't let your emotions take over.
OK first I need to find unnies, but the thing is why did Dianna give an address to blood desert is she planning something? I need to be calm and not let my emotions take over or else Dianna is going to use me for increasing her powers.

After doing meditation for a good ten minutes Lisa took a deep breath and left dorms, she didn't tell anyone about it because it would cause more danger.

I walked down the Sandy place to reach a very creepy looking palace it was the same of what was there in the Venus land before, I closed my eyes trying to get myself together and concentrate ,I activated my powers and when I opened my eyes , the palace was not there.
I knew it ! Dianna's power is to probably create illusions , since that day she created a illusion of my brother, thinking about it makes my blood boil but I need to control myself,venus land is also connected to blood desert ,the party was also near blood desert, so Dianna has something to do with this place I need to keep this in mind for future.

I deactivated my powers and could see the palace now I went in still not feeling very good about the situation.

Hi there.

Bree? 
I knew that Dianna will never come in front of me until unless it is very important cause I can observe her powers when I am calm, but something was off Bree looked like she was being controlled and she didn't have the aura of life which was very confusing.
I walked up to Bree, she turned around and lifted a big cloth to reveal jisoo and rosé unnie tied to a iron tower with the help of chains, the chains were made of magic, both of them were bleeding .
Again my emotions took over, I felt a stinging pain in my heart, tears started to roll down from my cheeks.

This was not good!

I closed my eyes once again bringing myself together and faced Bree.

Bree free them now!!

You have to fight me first to free them Lisa

I knew where this was going ,Diana probably knew that I was going to get emotional or even traumatized if something happens to my unnies and seeing them in this position sure did make me weak, not only that during a battle with Bree , Dianna  would have told Bree to deactivate her power's so that I cannot observe it and not being able to observe the powers of one in front of me makes me more weak, I have no idea how to go to my final form and even if I do go to my final form Dianna probably has planned something for that.

So this is going to be a battle with myself, with my own emotions and traumas and Bree is just going to control it...

My rambling from here cause I went missing for days  XD

Y'all I am back dundudun
After seeing Jennie's calvien Klein pictures i passed out for a good few days and I woke up today ahhhhhh queen decided to kill me like ajbdksbdjsj
And y'all Tony was my bias in youth with you but.... Poor him getting dragged for his parents matters he worked so hard..
And why did people hate on Jennie for not following Covid 19 rules or some oh come on queen literally posted a picture with doing Pilates wearing masks lol how you like that haters
Lisa and jisoo s vlog ,I just love their friendship so much what to say.
Lisa dancing kick back like mam let me breath for scientific purposes.
Tenlisa friendship please, give me a friend like that anyone.
Blackpink breaking records like always as if it's your last reaching 1 billion and how you like that gonna reach fast and also hylt dp lol

Y'all better Vote for Blackpink on bbma's, pleaseeee or else a six year old girl will haunt you in dreams and you will grow a tail ..thank you

For details follow  bpvotingfam on instagram .