-45-

Lisa pov

It has been a week since Jisoo and rosé's incident took place ,I have been spending a lot of time with my unnies. I just needed a break from all these things going around me, I have mastered all my powers with the help of Jennie, in the process we both have developed a strong bond, these days it just feels empty to be not around jennie and I think it's because I am used to seeing her around.
I still have no idea on how to obtain my final form let alone emotion control.
When trainning with Jennie, I did come to my final form but it was not at all powerful, of course I could defeat Jennie in the form but it didn't feel as powerful as that day. And I don't know why..

Irene said she was going to go to her grandma s house and left on the same day as the incident, the thing which was weird was that she didn't even wait for Jisoo and rosé unnies to wake up which is not at all like her, but I guess she had her reasons.

I didn't see Dianna anywhere near which is good but bad at the same time cause I don't know what she is planning next.
Before she throws another attack on me I need to know more about her, I have no idea what her powers are or what is her motive .
I think this is the time for me to call for moon godess ,I hope she isn't trapped by Dianna again.

I closed my eyes and called for her

Lisa

Moon godess

Lisa, dear you have limited time to talk to me since it is full moon today .

Why ?moon godesses are more powerful during full moon right?

That's before Dianna got her powers back.

Why are you all so scared about Dianna? Is she that powerful, please tell me more about Dianna? What are her powers? Who is she? What is her motive.

Dianna....
She is a panther.
Or should I say she was a panther.

What?

Dianna was a normal panther just like how jennie and Irene are ,not to mention that she was very powerful since she has mastered her powers as a panther, just like how Venus elementals are rare, so are Vulcan panthers, they possess special powers such as mind control, Creating illusions and so on.

Flashback

Bree come on let's go I don't think it's very safe to be strolling around in blood desert .

Dianna come on don't be such a scardey cat .you possess so much powers for what? To be so scared of being in a dark place

It's not that Bree, I just have a feeling that being here isn't right.

OK whatever, I just needed to see what was so scary about blood desert but I think there isn't anything worth seeing here lets go.

Hmm let's go

Dianna

Diannaaaa

Come to me

Dianna......

Come to me

B--ree d--id you hear that

What Dianna?  I didn't hear anything

No someone is calling me

What are you taking about? Did u go mad or what.

No I--i OK let's just go

OK weirdo

Dianna....... Come to me..........

Bree I need to go

What? Where d--ianna your eyes, y--our eyes have turned white Dian-  ahhhh

I am here master

Oh you finally came Dianna, . .

Yes, what do you want me to do ,I will do anything for you..

It's sad that I have to see my prey like this let me release you from mind control.

I--i wh--ere am I? Who ar--e y-ou

Oh dear don't be scared of me

Aren't you th--e evil spirit of blood desert? Ple--ase let me go I won't tell anyone (tries to use powers)

Your powers won't work with me child..

I--i please le--t me go

Oh you look just like your mother when she was begging me to leave her.

Wha--t

It's sad that your mother did help me kill Venus but it didn't go the way I planned, so now I need your body to kill her only descendant, Lisa and then I will be unstoppable nobody can stop me hahahha.

No... Nooooo

(from here Dianna speaks in bold because the spirit has taken over her body)

Bree wake up.

Dianna your eyes turned white that time, you--

What are you talking about you probably had a bad dream

Yeah

Let's go *smirking*

This is how the spirit looks for your kind information

I hope it doesn't haunt u in dreams🙂

A/n:

Hi y'all long time no see,i keep going missing after updating sorry for that from now on I will update everyday..

Anyways my boards keep getting postponed because of corona, and I need to study from the very start again well FML.

Thank you for reading this story, and 4k reads skskskksksks love you all