-28-

Blood desert palace

What do you mean by lisa is here ,there is no way she could possibly come here from the parallel world .

But she came and more powerful than ever ..

Arghhhhhhhh what is this bullshit now ,I just want to feel power ,I just want to supress everyone ,I just want to rule the world ...but but everytime time ,every single time these venuses keep appearing in my life and now the second most powerful venus is here ,lisa is the second most powerful venus after lili ,if they both unite it will be the end of us .

I understand you Diana but what are we supposed to do .

Bree we have to stop them ,they can't unite .But how ?how can we stop them ? There is no way ..to do so ,is it possible if we kill one of them ..

But how can we kill them they are so powerful .

They are ....but they do not realize how powerful they are right ..*smirks*

Huh

Bree until unless you know what to do with your powers ,it's a waste right ? And those two dumbassess lisa and lili will never figure out how hecking powerful they are ,and before they do let's destroy them .

Seems like a good idea to me *laughs*

Diana
An ex panther ,she did have powers but lost it all because of breaking rules of panther land

Bree
An ex panther ,same as Diana

They both were best friends from childhood itself more like best friends with benefit ,both broke the rules and lost their powers at the same time ,they started consuming human blood to regain their powers ,they did regain one of their power which was memory loss and with the help of that as soon as they found venus land ,they started making everyone of the city loose their memory and started ruling the city .

One description ,both are freaking monsters.

(Diana and Bree are very very very important charecters in this story )

Hi guys double update day yayyy!!! Thank you for all the reads love you guys so much,I will try to update sooner 😁