-40-

Diana pov

Without my full powers I knew I couldn't fight Lisa s final form but I took the risk only to regain my powers, I went to the same university Lisa went to as a transfer student because it is the only way for me to get close to her, I knew that the moon goddess would have erased all her memories by then, I put on a fake mask as her friend and tricked her to fall into my trap everything went as I planned and now my powers were back I felt more powerful than ever, but Bree she was useless she always came with me where ever I go like a tail but was never a help in anything so I killed her.

yes she was my bestfriend from childhood.. Yes we were always together in thick and thin.. Yes I betrayed her trust.. Yes I killed my only so called friend. ...so what?!she was useless so I killed her and I am using her as my puppet so what?!

Anybody who is useless to me is killed no matter if it's my bestfriend ,no matter if it's my parents or girlfriend I erase everyone who comes in my way without any traces

No one dares to be my enemy  .

But Lisa, she is the only person in the whole world who can actually kill me so before she does it ,I am going to kill her ,emotionally and mentally.

If Lisa realizes her powers then she is a big threat to me so I locked up the moon goddess who was the only one who knew about Lisa s power except me, but she had the guts to go against me and talk to Lisa, it's OK its not a problem as long as Lisa is tangled with human emotions she can't even budge a finger on me.

But that doesn't mean I am not going to kill her.

Bree

I put some of my powers into her dead body and made her my puppet

Yes mam

Go and bring Lisa s little friends Rosé and jisoo here

Hahahhaha *psychotic laugh* make sure that they come here in one peice