-46-

Lisa pov

So does that mean Dianna is not doing all this on her own but the evil spirit is doing this?

Yes

But what is this evil spirit?

Well the evil spirit was a moon Godess ,her name was Sia, she was a ancestor moon goddess ,I don't know much about her but it is said that she was cursed to be a evil spirit by a Venus long time ago, in the book of moon kingdom it is said that,

"The curse of the evil spirit will be taken back when the tenth descendant of Venus will defeat the evil spirit with a numb heart"

I don't know what it means exactly but because of this Sia has killed each and every Venus whenever a descendant is born. So that her curse doesn't get taken back, and seems like you are the tenth descendant of Venus.

But isn't it good for her, if her curse is taken back..

Sia doesn't want it to happen, because of her greed ,as a evil spirit she is immortal but when her curse is removed she will eventually die .as the life span of moon godesses are 1000-2000 years, Sia has lived for more than 5000 years.

OK last question. What does all this has to do with blood desert.

Blood desert was before a place where Venus used to reside but after a Venus cursed Sia, as an evil spirit to take her revenge she turned the land into a dark desert, it is said that she killed all the venuses who resided there. Only one majestic Venus survived who carried out the generation of Venus, if even that Venus was killed by Sia then you wouldn't be born.now that the Venus land is also destroyed by your own hands it has become easy for her to reach to you, that was her only motive from the very beginning. According to the curse she can only acquire panther bodies, so keep that in mind.

I--

Lisa I have to go... The future of Venus tribe and the whole world is in your hands be careful

Moon gode---
I will try my best..