-21-

Lisa pov

Pok are you o-okay?!?!
You are not hurt right... Did the wolves do something,!

(Why does she care about Pokpak more than herself...seems like they both were deeply in love or some but wait wasn't she trying to stab pok the other day.. Hmm.... Whatever. Now all I need to think about is how to get out of this dream or whatever it is, what am I supposed to do? )

Pok but how am I completely alright wasnt I attacked by the wolves, I thought most probably I died but... I didn't what?

(as if I know those wolves just ran away as if I was a devil or some..)
Oh.. That even I don't know you just healed somehow.

Ok

At the panthers cave

What kind of animal did you encounter to be so scared..

It wasn't a animal your highness, sh--she was a human, we were about to turn into our human forms from wolves as soon as we went near her .her eyes, her aura, her beauty it was like.. Like Venus

No way shut up with your nonsense, we killed Venus and turned her into ashes in front of all the people of panther tribe so there's no way she could be alive, she didn't even give birth to a child to say that, yes it was her daughter or something.. Of course we erased all the possible traces of her genes so that there wouldn't be another Venus. in this world.

Sorry your highness maybe our eyes betrayed us.. Please punish us for our bad deeds

Take them and feed them to the crocodiles they have been very hungry *smirks*

Y--your h--ighness... We are sorry once again.

In ruby's penthouse

Author pov

Ruby and lisa arrived to her penthouse. It was huge but comfy at the same time .looked like a dream house. Lisa s eyes scanned the house jaw dropped to the floor which she had to bend to pick up.

This is my penthouse pok do you like it

Hmm... I do je---ruby

Good then this is where we are going to stay for a few days.

OK

Lisa pov

This is not bad for a dream. Huh this is quite good

Let's just sleep and think about other things later

Lisa do you hear me I am pokpak

OMG what was that, I must be going nuts

Lisa you are in danger the panthers may come to you anytime. We need to take revenge for the death of my mother and your ancestor Ms Venus, and that is only possible by you that's why I brought you here from future.
I know you are very confused about the situation right now ..if you are ready to listen to me then I can tell you about our family and the purpose of our births.

Am I really hearing things or what but this is too clear to be a dream in dream... So let's just listen to her I guess

OK I will listen to you

I just mind communicated with her Ahhhhhhh OK

Good