-33-

Lisa pov

Ringgg Ringgg Ringgg

Arrgghhh this annoying alarm, we need a alarm free nation , ain't nobody wakes up to the sound of the alarm bruhh alarms are invented just to be turned off or tortured.
Anyways I should get my ass of the bed or else I am going to get whooped by jisoo unnie .

I woke up from my bed which I can't spare time to clean and walked towards my closet to wear clothes cause I can't be walking naked in the streets. Well

I will just wear this for today.

We just need to be comfortable who cares about fashion anyways and this outfit ain't that bad so moving on

School hallway

Ugh I am just so tired of people just glaring at me, as if they have encountered a living Barbie doll or some well maybe I am.

I was walking through the corridor to find my dumbass class which I was not finding because of my low memory power but anyways I found my bodyguards I mean my unnies.

Unnie I am not finding my class I jumped onto jisoo unnie whinning like a little baby which is kinda cringe but always gets me what I want lol.

Since I and jisoo unnie had the same class we went to the class talking about some queen shitz cause why not.
We directly galloped to the last bench cause we don't want our teacher to catch us red handed sleeping and snoring .i sat in the middle of the bench and jisoo unnie at the corner there was still space for another person to sit, I already bent my head to the table to sleep as today was Mr parks class of land elemental magic or so called green class which is bound to be boring ,just when I was ready to drift away into deep sleep somebody sat beside me which caught my attention ,I turned to see who it was to see the most beautiful human being in the whole world.

Hi I am.......

DIANA