-23-

After their death the Venus tribe created by Venus became insecure about their protection so they started using a typical magic where they could make people who come there forget everything about their past life and follow what they say basically become dumb. I am kinda Venus's daughter but kinda her reincarnation at the same time even I was as confused as you at first then probably everything started to sink in and I realized my powers now and let me tell u I am dead but not dead I just helped you to get in my body so that you can save Lisa.

Hmm... What?

Yes there is another lisa in the parallel world where people are born with elemental powers just like mine and Venus's world but you took birth in human world. So let me explain it in short to you humans can do something that elementals or Venus's can't do, that is humans can speak according to their wish.

What do you mean by that.. I don't understand

We Venus's or elemental can't speak according to our wish because we are controlled by elemental spirits and we can't talk without their concern but as for u ,you are a half human half elemental so your elemental spirit is in your control ,but you just haven't realized it yet. You will realize it soon. Lisa from parallel world is trapped in the Venus tribe ,they brainwashed her. So you are the only one who can save her. But there is also a Jennie in that world who is trying to save Lisa but keeps failing.

Wait what the--this is what I kept seeing in my dreams are you kidding me? Am I supposed to believe all this shit

Yes you are supposed to believe it , there is no other choice.please Lisa only you can do it please I beg u.

Oh my Okok but how can I do that

You have figure it out by your own this is all the information I can give. Bye. Please do this for yourself and for the sake of Jennie's reincarnation. Please..

Phew I updated finally hi guys Tommorrow I have math exam wish me luck 🙂