-27-

Lisa pov

I actually didn't want to do all this ,I was not supposed to listen to pokpak but for ruby s sake I will go ,I will go to save lili .

So have you made your decision lisa are you going or not ?remember one thing going there means putting your life at stake .are you still willing to go to VENUS LAND .

Yes I will pokpak .

Alright as you wish .

Author pov

As soon as lisa agreed to go to venus land ,two doors appeared in front of her .
Go to venus land

Go back to your world ....

What ?! I--i can go back to my world ?

Yes you can lisa ,if u choose to go to venus land then it means you are choosing death .but if you want to go back to your world you are betraying ruby .choice is on you

Fuck it I will just go ba------... I will go to venus land !

As soon as lisa finished choosing she entered the door heading to venus land ,as lisa stepped in the door ,the book eternally in love in Jennie's hand disappeared and a door opened in front of her .

Jennie pov

I was so confused reading the book eternally in love when suddenly it disappeared ?! And a door opened in from of me ,I was scared to go in but did it anyway ,and .......

I was in VENUS LAND in front of LILI?????!!!!

I was about to cry as soon as I saw her ,I ran and hug her tight ,but she pushed me away?...

Sorry I am not your lili I am lisa I am from the parallel world ,I have come here to save lili .

What?

Explains everything ....

Oh ..but how are we supposed to save lili

I also have no idea about it ,we have to find a way that's it.

Mmm ok

Author pov

Now lisa and Jennie were both in venus land ,they had to somehow hide themselves from the officials ,because if they saw them they would basically make them forget everything about their past and make them citizens of venus land .at first they had to find lili .

Lisa and Jennie were walking through the streets when suddenly a bunch of officials spotted them .oh nooo ..they started running but the officials caught them and tied their hands ,but ....

It happened again ,lisa s eyes turned golden red in colour and started glowing ,and soon as the officials saw that they literally were stunned ,they immediately removed the ropes and ran away .

Both lisa and Jennie were in huge shock and Jennie couldn't believe what she just saw .

Blood desert palace

"She is here ,li--lisa i--is here!!!!"