-47-

Lisa pov

The curse of the evil spirit will be taken back when the tenth descendant of the Venus tribe defeats it with a numb heart.
Basically I think I am the tenth descendant of Venus tribe so I am supposed to defeat Dianna to free Sia from her curse but what does numb heart refer to...

Numb heart....

Lisa

Oh hi jen

What were u doing

Nothing just thinking about ways to defeat Dianna

Lisa I am going to the principals office

Why?

Just had to collect some files

OK

Bye bye see you tommorrow.

Anyways back to point, I have no idea what Dianna is planning she has been quite for too long, and today is full moon. I just need to keep my unnies safe and make sure they don't go out, Jisoo and rosé were sleeping, Irene is at her grandmas house, Jennie -

Wait jennie!!

Oh no I shouldn't have let her go, I can't believe this why am I so stupid, I dropped whatever I was doing and made a run towards the principals office .

I knew it! Jennie was nowhere to be seen.
Why why did I let her go.

This time I can't let Dianna do something to Jennie, and that too considering that she is a panther. No..

I ran towards Jisoo and Rosé's room but they were also not there.
I tried to call irene but she didn't pick my call..
Everything is going out of my hand,that's when I noticed a letter in my room..

Come to blood desert
- Dianna

I think this is my last chance to defeat Dianna ,I can't miss this.

I activated my powers and flew towards blood desert.
But when I reached there I was absolutely terrified, the blood desert was completely covered with black fog everywhere ,the moon was red,the palace was gone, all I could see was Dianna with red eyes extracting powers from my unnies.

Dianna!!!

Oh you came , I was waiting for you, you think you can just talk with the moon goddess and I will not know about anything .now that you know I am Sia, there should be no delay in taking your life.

Sia, whatever you are doing is wrong stop all this. what do you want from me, tell I can give anything to you but don't even touch my unnies.

What if I say all I need is you and your unnies death, you did a huge mistake revealing everything about me to them if you would have kept it to yourself then I would just kill you and let your little unnies go, but now it's too late.

No I said don't do anything to my unnies. Your enemity is with me they have nothing to do in this I can erase their memories ,but please let them go.

How can I let them go when they are the main reason for your emotions.

Huh what do you mean

Do you not understand, you have far too many emotions for them, why do you think I made your mom and dad lock you up, it's because for u to grow emotion of admiration  towards Jisoo and rosé, why do you think I killed your brother,it's because for you to grow emotion of anger towards me, why do you think I made you to go to Venus land, its because for you to get closer to Jennie and develop the emotion of love towards her ,why do you think I made you close with irene that's for you to have the emotion of friendship towards her. Why do you think I made you talk to moon goddess it s for you to have emotion of fear towards me.why do you think I made you reach your final form and destroy Venus land it's for you to have the emotion of guilt ,why do you think I locked your powers and made u a cripple in the beginning it's for you to have emotion of hatred towards people who bully you,why do you think I made Pokpak talk to you and for you to come to the Venus land and become one with Lili it's for you to be a half human half Venus so that I could get power from your humanly emotions, not only that I also made bae joo Hyun kill ruby for you to have a strong emotion of pain that it was all your fault.
Everything was done under my supervision, your life was in my hands, I could have simply killed you when you were a child but I didn't, I did all this so that your emotions would give me Power little by little, now that your emotions have reached the peak I have become more powerful than ever, And numb heart refers to having no emotions, too bad that the saying cannot be done because you are completely immersed in all types of humanly emotions. It's time for you to die Lalisa manoban and for me to become immortal for ever . And finally I told all this so that your emotions could come rushing, there's no way for you to escape Venus.

No way - *crying*

A/n
Y'all 5k akdbksbdjsn what!!!!
Oh my God
I am gonna cry
Y'all I thought I would not even have 100 reads with my  story but what.....
I love y'all so much ahhhh
Now excuse me while I go and scream